(•twenty three•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

i let out a huge sigh of relief, and so did hayden. we immediately hugged but both knew we needed to talk. we went to the bed, and nigh sat down. we were quiet for 5 minutes till i broke the silence.

"hayden- what if i was pregnant?" i questioned, looking towards him.

"i don't know. would you've kept it?" hayden asked me.

i took a deep breath in, and thought for a few minutes. i extended my hand and grabbed him in mine, our eyes meeting. "yes," i told him confidently, "this time we are together, and i don't think i can ever do what i did again."

"we have to be more careful so you don't have to make that decision anytime soon." he stated.

"i know," i nodded, "i think this is a sign we have to be more careful and now careless anymore. i already got pregnant once, i'm not ready for another ten years." i said, then we talked more, and went in bed and slept.

i woke up first, it was 7 since it'd be 10 in la. i was only wearing a bra and some shorts so i put on the complimentary robe and went to the bathroom.

once i was done, hayden was just waking up so i went up to him and sat on his lap. he pulled me down and we just laid together.

"mm, this is delicious." i moaned tasting a delicious pineapple cake i was sharing with hayden. we were at a restaurant and i saw by hayden and lauren. as we waited for our food, hayden handed me a pink hawaiian flower with a note. (😉)

i literally was about to cry, he did this last time. i immediately gave him a hug, whispering "i love you" in his ear and he did the same.

i read the note, and needed to go to the restroom.

hey baby, today is the anniversary of our first time saying, "i love you" to each other. i am writing this as you're sleeping and you and i both know super romantic stuff isn't for us. i remember when i first said those
three magical words, my heart was pounding and hands were shaking, but the thing was, you didn't hear me. so, once we came back to your house and we're in your room, it just slipped out while we were laughing. you said i love you back and then we kissed, our first kiss. can't believe that was two years ago, i've never forgotten. i love you annie, no matter what.
-hayden

i wiped my tears, and padded my face. once i opened the bathroom door, hayden came in and we closed the door and locked it. "i love you too." i said finally, then we kissed and made out for like 5 minutes till we went back.

we all ate, and i just couldn't stop smiling. i love hayden, it won't change. we've just had a bit of trouble in paradise