(•forty-three•)

annie's pov

our engagement wasn't so we'd be married in 6 months. we weren't planning on getting married anytime soon. we have three babies under the age of 3 and cannot deal with a wedding at the moment.

"i love you." hayden whispered in my ear as we laid in bed. he was sitting ups dm i was sitting on his lap, our hands fiddling with each other's as i admired the ring.

"i love you too." then the twins came in, jumping into our bed.

"story time! story time!" they squealed, jumping in the bed.

"ok, come here." i smiled, as i moved off of hayden and the twins snuggled in between us. "theo? what do you want to read today?" i asked, then he handed me the book about astrology. his favorite. "again?" he nodded, then we heard marion crying.

"i'll get him. it'll be a family story time." hayden said, then went over to marion's crib and picked him up, and came back to the bed.

we read the book, until the twins were asleep. i fed marion and then put him to sleep in his crib. "shh, just let them tonight." i whispered to hayden, allowing the twins to sleep with us tonight.

we kissed both their foreheads goodnight, then fell asleep with them.

"hey guys do today we are just making a vlog about how our normal day goes. if you don't know, i'm annie leblanc, i'm 17 and have 3 beautiful babies. scarlet, theodore, and marion. i'm also now engaged to my fiancé hayden summerall." i spoke into the vlog camera, then opened the bathroom door and turned the camera to my beautiful twins in our bed, "wake up my stars." i kissed their foreheads, waking them up. "come on, let's go get ready before marion wakes up." i said to them, then we quietly ran to their room. "this is their room."

i showed the vlog camera their room. it was astrology themed, since both the kids loved stars and astrology. their cribs were white with their names in gold, and all of their toys were neatly cleaned.

"this is how i normally get them ready. it takes about 20 to 30 minutes every morning." i said, then turned the camera to the twins, "so i tell them to go grab their diapers and outfits." i explained, then the twins looked at me, "go get the diaper and outfit you want." i instructed. i then turned the camera back to me, "so every week i set out different outfits they can choose from. and the diapers have adorable patterns on them."

i placed the camera down, then changed the twins. "i'm gonna make breakfast." hayden came in, then went back to the kitchen.

"so now that that's done, i normally do their hair. they have curly hair like hayden so i had to learn how to kind of take care of their hair." i them did the twins' hair. "now i just let them play while i go wake up marion since it's past his wake up time."

i went to go get marion, but he was already awake. i changed him and got him ready. "annie can i use your bathroom?" hayley came in and asked, and i nodded.

"so now that marion is done, i just let him hang in this baby swing while i just put on some clothes." i explained again, then turned off the camera and put on my clothes.

i just put on a grey crop top and some ripped jeans. "thanks annie!" hayley left the room, her hair now was combed and her face was washed.

"now that i'm done," i started, as i picked up marion and walked to the kitchen, "we have breakfast. today hayden made the twins their normal every morning smoothie. it's just frozen mango, strawberries, half a banana, and some magic greens, we call them. but it's just kale." i then handed the smoothies to the twins who were already in their seats.

"here's yours." hayden handed me mine, then i took a sip after putting marion down.

"while we're drinking these delicious smoothies, hayden or my mom makes breakfast."

after the vlog of our day, i sat in bed with hayden, and edited the video. the twins were asleep in their own room now and marion was by our side sleeping. i then went onto my phone, and showed hayden something. "wow, that's perfect." he said, looking at the logo.

we were starting a brand of clothes for teens. ones that were in style and also were great for activités. like a crop top is good but when you have to stretch your arms up or something, it can be a little (or a lot) revealing. or other things too. like jeans that you can actually do a split in without ripping them.

a/n trying to end this some way but idk how to do this was just a boring filler chapter