(•nineteen•)

normal pov

normal pov

annie knew it was saturday, the day she was excited for. she had set only for a bit, but hayden wasn't on set today. she was home by 5, and immediately started getting ready. she took a shower, then dried and straightened her hair. she grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, and put them on. following with a  random shirt, she put a hoodie over.

she put only lip balm on, then a coat of mascara. she slipped on her white vans, then she heard a honk from outside. grabbing her phone, she slid it into her back pocket as she ran outside. "oh my god!" she exclaimed, seeing hayden and johnny in a distressed blue truck.

"you like it?" hayden asked, getting out to greet her.

"i love it! wait- why is johnny here?" annie asked.

"it was either him, maddie ziegler, or my dad. we're 14, and he's 16 with a license." hayden said as he helped annie into the back seat.

"hey johnny." annie greeted him.

"sup annie." johnny said back, and it was a tiny bit awkward. of course they've met many times but they weren't close. "hayden, thought you said this was romantic? girls like limos." johnny commented as they started driving.

"i love this actually. hayden knows exactly what a girl likes." annie said, looking at hayden then giving him a kiss. "where'd y'all even get this?"

"hayden bought it. i'm just driving." johnny said, then taking a right turn.

"you're not taking me to what you said you would, are you?" annie asked hayden and he shook his head no. "liar!" annie squealed, hitting his arm and then smiling.

after about 40 minutes, annie looked out and saw a beautiful view of the city. hayden opened the door for her, and guided her out of the truck. once she saw the beautiful lights and blankets, she instantly smiled.

"this is amazing babe!" annie squealed, holding his hand.

"bye guys!" johnny said, starting the car up again. "oh, and use this!" johnny threw a strand of condoms at hayden.

"what the hell john? we're 14!" hayden yelled at him as johnny slowly drove away.

"and you still managed to get her pregnant!" johnny yelled, driving away making the couple laugh.

"he has a point." annie told hayden, pulling him in for a kiss.

"i know he does. but i already got some." hayden commented, making annie laugh then walk to the beautiful decor.

there were lights, blankets, and a large brown basket of food, along with a white sheet handing which annie had no idea what it was for, until hayden turned on something she saw it start to play a movie from a projector. "the notebook! i love that movie!" annie squealed, as hayden hugged her from behind.

"i know, and it was so hard getting this to work. i hope you like it." hayden said as they both sat down, on the blankets and pillows.

"what'd you bring?" annie asked as hayden opened the basket.

"eager are we?" hayden joked, "i got gluten free pasta, your favorite. doritos, in cool ranch and nacho cheese, then we got my favorite pickles, and a bunch of other junk, along with ice cream in the cooler." hayden explained, taking out every item. they had a bunch of food, snacks, and hayden bright over the blue cooler filled with ice and drinks, and ice cream.

"this is amazing. best date ever." annie said, giving hayden a kiss again.

they both ate while watching the movie, and loved every minute of it. "you know your parents told me something," hayden started talking, as annie licked her fingers after eating half a bag of doritos.

"what did they say?" annie groaned, knowing it was gonna be something bad.

"just that you have set at 12 tomorrow." hayden told her, making her eyes go wide.

"they actually told you that?" annie asked.

"also that if i don't have you home tonight, you could come with me to set tomorrow, just a bit earlier." hayden laughed, making annie laugh. "you know my parents' own a cottage over there?" hayden said, looking at annie and annie looked at his lips.

"too far." annie said, pulling him down and kissing him.

"i think i need those-"

"not today." annie said, pulling hayden back and, well i won't say what they did. but it ain't child friendly.

it was like some romantic movie. laying under the stars in love. that night for them was so passionate, and after 3 hours of, ya know, they went into the cottage with all the food, and slept there. the cottage was about half a mile up for them, which was pretty tiring after what they just did and that it was getting late.

"your parents own all this property?" annie asked as they both undressed for a shower together.

"well this and where we were at. but, let's not talk about them." hayden whispered, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist as they entered the shower.

"mmh," annie moaned as she woke up, the sun beaming in
her eyes.

"morning." hayden spoke, as she sat up and face hayden who was getting out of the bathroom.

"what time is it?" annie asked, moving her hair behind her.

"9:23." hayden told her, as he sat down next to her.

"i'm so tired. someone kept me up all night." annie giggled, then gave hayden a kiss. "we should probably eat and get ready. i need clothes." annie told him, as she moved and sat on his lap, wrapping her legs around him and moving her fingers through his curly hair.

"not yet-"

"police! open up!" they got startled, and annie immediately grabbed a robe and put it on herself, since she was only wearing her underwear and a bra.

hayden got the door, and police came in with a warrant. "what's going on?" hayden asked one of them.

annie held onto her robe, keeping it close. hayden was talking to someone while she just stood and watched. hayden then walked back to annie, getting his phone out to call someone. "what'd they say?" annie asked him, crossing her arms tighter around her.

"something about a case that was disclosed. i just need to call my dad." annie nodded, and hayden walked off to call his dad.

"this was one hell of a morning." annie stated, rolling her eyes.

"how old are you kids?" a woman asked, holding a note pad.

"we're 14. what is going on?" hayden asked.

"what are you kids doing here alone?"

"it was our date, his parents own this and another part where we had our date. we crashed here since i live so far." annie told her, but the woman just nodded.

"you two were allowed to go by yourself up here?" she asked.

"our parents allowed us to. they know we wouldn't be in big trouble." annie said, but then looked around. "but now maybe."

"no, you kids have nothing to do with this case." the woman said, her slight western accent peeking through her monotone voice, then walked away.