(•fifthteen•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

the next day, we had set. it was so early. i woke up at 6:30, then got up and got ready. after my morning routine, i put on a pair of jean shorts, a black shirt and hayden's hoodie. it's barley september but in the morning it's cold, especially on set.

"morning annie, you almost ready?" mom asked as she vlogged.

"yup, i'm so tired." i said sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

"you look comfy. let's hurry and go." mom said, pointing to my sweatshirt, not even mine but mine now. it was hayden's purple merch hoodie, soooo comfy.

me and hayley both sleepily walked to the car, and got in after mommy. me and hayley were super sleepy, especially since i went to sleep at 2 am since i was facetiming hayden. hayley was up until at least 1, since she interrupted mine and hayden's facetime at 1. hayden said he had a call time at 9, so he got to have more sleep.

once we got there, many other cast mates were there, such as mads, indi, riley, brooke, dylan, and rush. caden was there too but he didn't have to film till 9 like hayden. we were at a house, so we had our own little dressing rooms in the front.

"i'm going to talk to ian, be right back." mom said, then left me in my dressing room.

after half an hour, i was already changed and going over my script as my makeup was being done. "annie!" i heard indi hell, making me turn my head and hug her.

"indi! oh my gosh, hi." i said, then she sat right beside me, in the other chair getting her makeup done.

after a few minutes, mads and riley joined us. "so annie," riley started, and i knew where this was going. "i saw a ton of pictures from last night. wanna talk?" riley asked, smiling and so were the others.

"i went out with hayden and hayley, what's so bad about that?" i said with a grin.

"nothings bad about it. you two seemed, quite, lovey." indiana said with a girly smirk. "speaking of," indi said, looking behind me.

i turned around, and saw hayden walked to us. "hey." i said, leaving for a kiss, and we had a quick peck. the makeup artist was down with me, so i just had the script in my lap. "i thought you didn't have your call time till 9?" i asked, holding his hand as he stood beside me.

"it was 8, i have it in a few minutes." i nodded, then looked back at the girls who were smiling to their ears.

"just say it." i sighed to themC knowing they wanted to pull me away and gossip.

"we got nothing to say." indi said, trying not to scream.

"whatever." i rolled my eyes playfully, then looked back at hayden. "you can go get dressed, i'll see you later." i said, giving him a final kiss and he walked away after a bye.

"annie and riley! let's go." jenny called us, then we walked over to.

all day we had set, barley any downtime. i was just starting school again, so i was in my dressing room doing work with the set teacher and my mom was vlogging.

i was then called to set, this time my scene was with hayden and caden. we kept on getting this one wrong since we kept laughing during the serious scene. after that, me and hayden just stepped to the side, not really hiding just a bit away from the camera.

"i missed you." i said as i placed my left hand in his right hand.

"i missed you too." he said, then gave me a 3 second kiss.

"annie! hayden, back in!" we nodded, smiling then went back.