(•seventeen•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

as i packed my bag, hayden came up behind me, kissing my neck. "mmmm, ok, stop hayden." i moaned as i let out a slight laugh and rolled my neck back. "seriously babe, i need to pack." he stopped, then went to my closet. "what are you doing?"

"helping you pack." hayden said, making me laugh.

"fine, but only because you actually dress good." i gave in, then he helped me pack. it was for 7 days, and we weren't going to be filming a new season or movie, we were actually going there to film promotion shoots, and other videos such as challenges.

"hayden!" hayley squealed as she ran into my room.

"wow, thanks hayley." i said sarcastically, as she went onto hayden's back.

"hey kids," mommy said as she entered, "oh great, hayden you're here!" mommy said, then hugged hayden.

"didn't you know mommy?" hayley asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and using one hand to mess with his hair.

"i just came home." mom reported. "anyway, hayden can you help me with my dresser? billy just left." mommy asked him, and he nodded, putting hayley down.

"you know she's going to bombard him with questions." hayley said in a duh tone.

"well, i still need to pack. plus she loves hayden, they'll be fine." i shrugged, then grabbed some shoes and packed them.

hayden came back, eating a bag of doritos. i opened my mouth, and he fed me some. doritos will forever be my favorite thing ever. hayley was already done with packing, so she decided to annoy me.

once i was done, i made sure i had everything, and then sat with hayden on my hanging chair. hayley was facetiming her friends, so me and hayden we're finally alone, even though mommy made us leave the door open. well, hayley told mom to tell us to leave the door open.

"what are your plans for our date saturday?" i asked him, as he wrapped his arm around me as i sat on his lap.

"we go get pizza, then, we'll you'll have to wait and see for yourself." hayden teased me, making me slap his arm but then kiss him.

"if you don't tell me then i'll come in stilettos, a red wine dress so short that you could almost see my butt, and tons of makeup-"

"fine!" he gave in, "just because i hate you in caked makeup. you look beautiful like this." he said, holding my chin in his hand, and caressing my face with his thumb. "we're gonna get pizza, and go on a secluded area on top of a hill, and there we'll watch mo-"

"that's enough for me." i said, then he pulled me in and kissed me. i repositioned myself, so i was straddling his lap and wrapped my legs around his wait till-

"separate!" i heard hayley and mom yell, making me and hayden groan, then i got off, and went to my position before. we then began to watch netflix.