(•two•)

Hayden's POV

Hayden's POV

"Babe! Is this ok?" My beautiful girlfriend asked me as she showed me her outfit.

"Perfect." She smiled, and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." Tegan smiled then went to the kitchen to get a snack.

I smiled then grabbed our bags. "Bye kids. Be safe!" Her mom said then we took a cab to the airport.

We planned to go to Hawaii for our 3 month anniversary, plus we have a Teen Vogue event there, sadly none of our friends will go since they will be very busy working on Total Eclipse and Rush and Brooke will be on RYH.

I will be the only one, that I know of, who will go to this thing. But, it's for a week and a half, and me and Tegan get to spend time together. For once!

Once arrived at the airport, we were walked over to our private plane. It's a plane with 6 seats, one attendant, and the pilots.

"Wow, babe, this is amazing!" Tegan smiles at the plane seats.

"You haven't been on a private plane before?" I asked as she was amazed by the plane.

"I have, but this one, this one is amazing." She said as she laid back and the attendant gave us each water. "They have lemon and mint in their water!" I smiled, she is so cute.

"Yeah, now, lets use these amazing neck pillows." I chuckled as I placed the pillow behind my neck.

Tegan and I laughed, then we both played games until we reached Hawaii.

"I do beat you on the last game!" Tegan said as we got our suitcases.

"We were playing BS, not slap jack." I laughed, then held her hand as we walked.

"Fine, you win. Then I owe you a kiss." I smiled as well and we both kissed, then got into the cab and told them where to drive.

"You kids here alone?" The elder woman cab driver asked.

"For work. And for a vacation." I answered, then we arrived at the hotel.

"Thank you." We both said, then I paid her and gave her a tip.

We entered the hotel, and went to our suite. "Wow!" Tegan said as we opened the door, and saw the massive suite. "For two of us?" She asked as we explored the room, or rooms.

"Yup," I said then just got a text. "Surprise, Caden and Dylan will be joining us, not in the same room, but their plans got canceled. They'll be here tonight." I told her, then saw her start to unpack. "Wow, you're amazing." I said, then helped unpack.

"Can you order food babe?" Tegan asked as she still unpacked all her clothes. What's up with girls with so many clothes?

I looked at the menu, and order both our favorite foods. I made some calls on the bed with Tegan as we waited for our food.

There was a knock on the door, but since I was on the phone with my manager, "I'll get it babe." Tegan whispered then went to get the door.

I heard some mumbles, but then my call ended. Giggles? What? "Babe? Is that Dylan and Caden? Are they early?" I asked as I walked towards the door.

"No, but the food isn't here yet." She said, locking the door, and came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Not now, not right now let's just rest, and wait for food." She pouted, but then we watched TV, did some school work, regular work, spoke to our parents, and waited for another 10 minutes until the food came.

Once we ate, I finished dirt so I changed into my swim trunks. "I'm gonna get ready. Can you clean up the food?" She asked, then wiped her mouth. "Plus, you look amazing." She kissed me once more then ran to our room and changed.

"You ready?" I asked almost an hour later. My gorgeous girlfriend came out, her hair done, makeup? We're going on the beach, why makeup? Literally why do girls dress up when they will be on the beach?

"So, What do you think?" She asked, spinner around making me smile.

"Beautiful. You look beautiful." I said, then we kissed, grabbed our things, and left our room.

"So, where should we sit?" Tegan asked as we started to walk down.

"I called the hotel while you were getting ready, so they could set up a spot for us." I said. Then showed her.

"Oh my god!" I snapped a photo, and posted it. "That's so cute!" Tegan said as she looked at the photo.

"Just like you

"Just like you." I flirted, she rolled her eyes and then sat on my lap as we kissed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." We heard a voice, then looked up and saw Annie? And Asher. "Oh, hi." She said awkwardly, why is she embarrassed?

"No, we're sorry." Tegan said as she sat up on my lap.

"You two here for Teen Vogue too?" Asher asked.

"Yeah, but also for our anniversary." Tegan smile, and gave me a peck.

"How long, have you two been together?" Annie asked.

"Three months." We answered, then Tegan got a text.

"Aw, look. They're on the plane now!" Tegan smiles as she showed me the text from Dylan.

"We were going to the ocean, wanna join?" Asher asked us.

"Sure." Tegan answered, then put her phone away. She took off her dress and showed her mint green bikini, and took off her flip flops. "Let's go Hay," I smiled, then we walked over to the ocean, more like ran ahead. "Don't you dare!-" she warned, right before I threw her in the ocean. "Oh my god, Hay!" She said, smacking my head.

"Aw. Thanks." I rolled my eyes playfully, then splashed water on her.

"Hayden! My hair!" She pushes me, then splashed water on me, making me fall backwards into the water. I decided to trick her a bit. "Hayden?" Her voice I could barley hear. I swam behind her, and then lifted her. "Oh my, Hayden!" She screamed, as I lifted her from the water. "Hayden," she said before we kissed.

"Hey! Anyone want to play with us?" Asher asked us, and we stopped.

"Sure!" Tegan answered, her country voice making me smile. She sounds like an angel.

"Great!" Annie said, passing the pool ball over to Tegan.

They got out of the water, and dried off. "Ok, no one can hold the ball for more than 3 seconds, and you can't pass it back to the person who threw it at you. Also, if you don't catch you're out." Asher explained the rules.

"Ok." Everyone else said, then they started.