(•thirty-nine•)

annies pov

"so?" i asked the doctor. "please tell me there's one."

"yup, one." the doctor smiled, "would you like the know the gender?" me and hayden nodded. "looks like it's gonna be a boy. congrats."

we left, then i posted a pic.

annieleblanc

liked by haydensummerall , madslewis , and 1,928,972 othersannieleblanc baby #3 is a boy!🦋

annieleblanc baby #3 is a boy!🦋

madslewis called it! riley pay up

haydensummerall our boy
  annieleblanc @haydensummerall i love you baby

load more comments bc i'm terribly lazy

i pushed the double stroller as we walked through the mall. we were here getting kenzie's birthday present tomorrow. we bought some makeup for kenzie, then they proceeded to buy some clothes.

"want some baby?" i asked, then gave theo some ice cream. just a little. i did the same for scarlet, then hayden got off the phone. "so?"

"it's booked." i smiled, then kissed him and continued eating.

i tried on five of the dresses, each weren't good enough. "this one?" the designer asked. out of the corner of my eye i saw a light baby blue dress. "that one, is extremely expensive. one of a kind."

"let me try it." i said, then took off the current dress i was wearing.

the baby blue dress was perfect. it had a sleek design, and the fabric was incredibly soft. it went all the way down to my ankles, and had an extremely large slit up till my waist on my right side. this was perfect for the grammys. "i'll take it."

"ok, that will be $17,000." woah, holy shit.

"ok." i gave her my card. hayden was at home with the twins while i got my outfit. he already had his. i bought shoes next, making sure i didn't spend much especially since the dress was crazy expensive.

i went home, and saw hayden was on the couch watching tv. "hey baby." he said, hugging me.

"you didn't have to put them asleep. could've waited till i was home." i said, as i laid on his lap. he rubbed my stomach.

"i know. but they were tried anyway. i just put them in their cribs after feeding them and they were out." hayden replied, then kissed my forehead.

"wait!" i yelled, "you're watching criminal minds without me? how far?"

"only like, 4 episodes." i hit his shoulder, then my mom came into the living room.

"hey guys. i'm gonna go pick up hayley." she left, then me and hayden looked at each other, and ran to our room.

the twins had their own nursery now so-

"oh, god. fuck." i exclaimed, then got off of him. "shower?"

"no, because theo is awake." i didn't hear anything.

"how'd you know?" i asked, then he got up, and went to the nursery, coming back with theo.

"i'm his dad." he said, then i put on my clothes, and went to theo.

scarlet woke up next, then we both changed them and fed them. they were eating soft foods now, so we made their favorites. "hey mom." i said, as my mom came in with groceries and hayley.

"hey, hayden can you help me?" hayden nodded, then went over to help my mom. hayley came over to help feed the twins with me while mom and hayden unpacked the groceries.

afterwards, hayden and hayley bathed the twins while mom made dinner and i was doing schoolwork. i still have to since i'm 17. "hey." i said, as hayden came in with the twins, both covered in their towels.

we dried them off, then put on their diapers and put on their onesies and pajamas. we took them to the living room, and placed them in their little baby jail with toys while we ate dinner on the couch and watched them.

"thanks katie." hayden thanked.

"thank you mom!" me and hayley said, then she joined us and ate pasta with us.

at 8:30, me and hayden put the twins to bed and then joined my mom and hayley in the living room. "what are we watching today?" annie asked, as she took the popcorn from the table and hopped onto the couch, halfway on hayden's lap.

"criminal minds." katie said, then unpaused the episode and put down the remote.

normal pov

"hey baby." annie said, as she walked into hers and haydens room. he was in the phone and smiled at her. katie went to bed, and hayley was in her room watching youtube. "i'm gonna take a bath." annie said, then looked their bedroom door and went to her bathroom. she turned on the water, then took off her clothes.

she put on her robe as she looked for her bath salts and bath bombs. she poured in the salts, then the bubble bar. she slowly got in, the warm water relaxing her immediately. she turned on music, calming her.

she washed herself afterwards, then wrapped herself in a towel. she walked to hers and hayden's closet, passing by hayden who was on his laptop doing work. "you know," hayden said, getting annie's attention. "you're even more beautiful when you're pregnant."

"so i'm not beautiful when i'm not pregnant?" annie asked, acting serious.

"no." hayden joked, making annie laugh and roll her eyes, then put on her underwear and a large shirt. she put on some shorts and then grabbed hayden's hoodie. she got into bed with hayden, grabbing her laptop. "marry me." she immediately looked at him, shocked.