Chapter 69

"Britt, it's been two days and you still haven't taken the test." Santana slapped a pregnancy test into Brittany's hand. "Take the test!"

Brittany pouted. "But what if I'm not?"

Santana opened her mouth then closed it as she thought. "We'll decide what to do after you take the test."

"I'm so glad you're here with me. You're my very best friend. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Santana smiled. "Me either."

Brittany went to the bathroom and completed the test. "Your turn."

Santana went, nervous whenever she had to take a pregnancy test. When she came back, she set the test on her dresser. "What do you want to do now? To get your mind off it?"

"Do you think Mercedes and Marcy are still here? I want to see their babies." Brittany's eyes widened.

Santana chuckled. "Alright. Let's go. Wheezy should be here. She never leaves those kids."

M&MC

"I can't believe I'm going to see Matt Rutherford again!" Artie laughed.

"Well he is my very best friend." Mike lifted a shoulder.

"What?!" Artie, Puck and Sam stared at him, slackjawed.

Marc, Joey and Mal nearly giggled. Even Arnold found it funny.

"What kind of bullshit is that?!" Puck demanded.

"Come on, Mike! That's not fair!" Sam frowned.

"You wrong, homie! Wrong!" Artie fussed.

Mike laughed. "That's what you get for throwing me over for my sister!"

"Hey! That's not fair! Mini Mama is dope!" Puck defended them.

"She is one of my favorite sisters."

"Who's your favorite?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah, Mike." Marc teased. "Who's your favorite?"

"I'm not stupid! I don't have a favorite!" Mike was smart enough to realize he would never win if he picked any one over the other four.

"Are you sure?" Mal grinned. "One has to be better than the others."

"Who's your favorite?!" Mike demanded of Marc.

"Oh no!" The twenty three year old shook his head. "You're not turning this around on me! I don't have a favorite!"

"You definitely have a blindspot." Mal snorted with an eye-roll.

"Quinn." Mike agreed.

"What?!" Marc snapped.

"I can see it." Joey, Puck and Artie monotoned.

"Excuse you!"

"What's a blindspot?" Finn asked.

"A blindspot is exactly what it sounds like. You're blind to the other person's flaws. They can manipulate you, order you around, do whatever they want and you just go for it." Mal explained.

"For Quinn, it's Maddie." Mike went on. "For Marc, it's Quinn."

"Actually for Mercy, it's Quinn, too."

"No way! It's me."

"No, for you it's her." Marc deadpanned.

Mike pulled a face. "She is not my blindspot!"