Chapter 47

"Are you sure you're alright?" Mercedes asked again.

"I'm fine." Marcy grinned as she pushed the shopping trolley. "Now finish telling me about what happened at the reception when we left."

"It was still wild." Quinn picked up a jar of pickles.

"What about Monty and Britt? Did they hook up like he wanted?"

"They did." Mercedes nodded.

"But that wasn't the only person she hooked up with." Quinn got excited.

"No way!" Marcy laughed. "Go Britt! Who else?!"

"She hooked up with Monty at the reception but she went to bed with someone else. Someone she's already been with. Two someones she's already been with."

"Tell me she didn't create Bartana." Marcy deadpanned.

"You have a shipname for them?" Mercedes bubbled up with laughter.

"Well yeah." Marcy lifted a shoulder. "I always thought they'd be a good thruple."

"Tana won't tell us how she feels about it and Artie's making jokes."

"He's got to be wondering if this means Tana and Britt aren't over and if Tana is gonna drop him."

"She better not! I'll fix him up with London!"

"Speaking of Loose London, I found her somebody that I think she'll like."

"When?!" Quinn was dumbfounded. "You've been back one day!"

"I've been thinking about it during the honeymoon-"

"You were thinking about London on your honeymoon?"

"We didn't spend every second together!"

Mercedes and Quinn giggled.

M&MC

"What's the plan for today, Sissy?" Quinn asked.

Mercedes sipped her tea. "I have no idea. Since our album came out, we've been promoting it but we've been all over already. We have nowhere else to go. Plus school's out."

"Yeah, school took up a lot of time so I have nothing to fill it. I'm just glad it's over though. I was super busy."

"The two of you are crazy!" Santana waved a hand. "I'm so glad to have time off! I'm taking my ass to sleep after breakfast!"

"You are so lazy!" Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Let's go see what Marcy's got planned." Quinn suggested.

"Just call her." Santana sipped her coffee.

"You are lazy." Quinn brought out her phone and dialed Marcy's cell phone number. "Marce?!"

"Hello?" Marcy's voice sounded.

"Hey, it's us!"

"Who's us?"

"Me, Mercy and Tana."

"What's up?" Marcy crunched on something.

"Are you eating?!" Mercedes was shocked. Marcy didn't usually eat breakfast.

"Yeah. Toast. What's up? Why're you interrupting my breakfast?"

"What are you doing today?"

"Auditioning."

"Auditioning?!" All three were shocked.

"Yeah, it's where you perform on command for someone to land a part in a production."