Chapter 20

"Mom!" Quinn hugged her mother.

"Quinnie!" Judy smiled.

"Momma!" Mercedes hugged her mother.

"Mercy!" Rose grinned.

"My girls!" Jeanette wrapped an arm around both.

"Mrs. C!" Mercedes and Quinn hugged her back.

"Your place looks amazing." Judy looked around the foyer.

"You should see the rest of it." Mercedes grinned. "Come on. Let's get you into your rooms."

"Then we'll go upstairs and see the others before Karou has to leave for class." Quinn went on.

"Good! Good!" Jeanette clapped.

The front door opened. Santana walked through it then looked up in surprise. "Hello?"

"Tana, meet our mothers, Rose Jones, Judy Fabray and Jeanette Chang. Guys, meet our friend, Santana Lopez." Mercedes introduced them.

"Hi." Santana stretched out a hand.

The moms shook her hand. "Hi!"

"It's very nice to meet you."

"You too!"

"Where you've been, Tana?" Quinn teased.

Santana glared at her. "I was with Jimi."

"Doing what?"

Mercedes elbowed Quinn. "Aren't those the same clothes you wore yesterday?"

Santana growled.

"Girls? You're behaving like your sister." Jeanette wagged a finger.

"Laura is quite the role model." Mercedes smiled.

"You know she's talking about the little one." Judy's blue eyes sparkled.

"Maddie's quite good as well." Quinn teased.

"The demon getting married." Rose stated.

"No." Quinn giggled.

"Yes." Judy giggled, too.

"No!" Mercedes laughed.

"Yes!" Jeanette hugged her. "You are acting just like your little sister and you know it."

"Alright. We'll stop teasing her."

Santana crossed her arms. "You better. I'll tell Patti that you were talking about her and have her get you."

"Why are you trying to have us killed?!" Quinn laughed.

"I'm not trying to die!" Mercedes giggled.

"Then be nice to me." Santana yawned. "Now I'm going to bed. I'll see you later."

"We'll go out for drinks." Quinn decided. "It'll be fun."

"What time?"

"Around eight?"

Mercedes nodded. "That'll be really good. Some time to unwind since Marcy refuses to have a bachelorette party."

"What?!" Jeanette looked down at her.

"Yes!" Quinn stressed. "She won't hear of it! Even though she's letting Mal have a bachelor party!"

"I cannot believe this!" Judy was dismayed. "She's allowing him to party with his friends but she won't have a bachelorette party?"

"Yep."

"She has to have one!" Rose commanded. "We'll throw her a surprise one!"

"Uh... Momma?" Mercedes felt apprehensive. "Is that such a good idea? Marcy hates surprises. She didn't even like the one we gave her Sunday."