• 14th of March •

Dear Luke,

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing anyone close to me and looking at you I could sense the pain and I could see how much it hurt.

That call you gave me changed my whole perspective. Okay. The call didn't play a major part but it paved the way. If I hadn't kissed you, I don't think that crush would have turned to something bigger. Oh! And the kiss was legendary. Not that I'm boosting your ego or anything, it just was.

The things we get ourselves into. Cathy seemed like a very dignified and classy young woman. What am I to expect after all when she's your sister? The genes would have matched and Scott was pretty much not colour blind. That was surely proven if he proposed to your sister.

I have till date cried only for one book and that was The Fault In Our Stars but I think have to change that status. Your sister's entries in her journal brought me to tears. I would never know what it is to be bullied since I was a part of the popular group before I got my osteosarcoma but I could feel the pang of pain and distrust as I read Cathy's entries.

Ella fan girls and ships us both together. L'amor, Luelle, Duke and what not. *blushes* I'm speechless.

Love,
Ellie. xoxo

P.S. You kiss thousand times way better than Ian did.