• 25th of January •

Dear Luke,

Yeah! It was that one fall into Dr. Falcon's room that collided my life into yours. (To be honest, I wanted my life collided with yours at that very moment itself when I first saw you.) If I were to write a book on us, I'd name it The Collision Of Our Lives. Reasons? Well, firstly my life did collide with yours, didn't it? Secondly, the ideas sprouted from The Fault In Our Stars, so I've stuck to the naming format.

Wasn't it just two months before, to be exact, that I saw you for the first time? Looking at you over and over again and your talks made my crush just dig deeper. And if I fall in love with you in the end, don't blame me. You were the culprit.

I'm writing this letter once again addressed (Lol. I'm not going to be sending this to you. Ever.) to you to tell you that I do not regret falling in front of you. Both the fallings. The actual prostrating in front of a person and the to-an-extent-of-having-a-crush kind of falling.

The movie was simply awesome. Thank you for making me watch Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. I'm ever grateful to you. How come I've never watched this legendary movie you might ask? Well, the truth is my mum hates movies (she's more of a reality show loving mum) and dad's most of the time away for his business needs. So no one wanted to watch movies with me. And I feared that very much. Not that fear of no one watching the movie with me, alright? Your mum's just too kind. I love her.

While I was as easy as an open book to be read, you weren't. Standing tall and firm though you were hurting inside. And that was all I could figure out. You're as mysterious as... That's strange! I usually get a comparison to everything I tell. Well anyways you understood what I meant to tell. Everything. You just put a huge blanket on top of it, covering everything that of yours. I'm quite sure on the fact that you do not have a good past nevertheless you manage a smile and for that I salute you, Fletcher.

I rather desire to end this letter short. Why? It's because writing every word to you starts making my mind get its hopes high. Even when I'm sure you have a girlfriend. So I'll end here. I know we are going to continue talking. I know we are going to laugh and do everything friends do. I know I'm going to address another letter to you. And I hope that I share 'The Fault In Our Stars' kind of love story with you. A love story just like Gus and Hazel's.

Love,

Elle xoxo