18 | loving

1 8

L O V I N G

I pulled a string of the guitar and smiled to myself as the sound produced echoed in the closed room I was seated in. I played another note and let the walls absorb the sound.

I pondered for a minute or so and wrote down another lyric to the song I was working on, "Let's talk about us/ Let's talk about all the things we did." I sat up straight on the chair and placing the guitar I found in the room properly on my lap, I pulled another strong to hit a high c note which didn't end up proper. Frustrated, I sighed.

Luke walked into the room without knocking and gave me a sly smile. He knew I was working on my notes and struggling and hence, walked towards me and stood behind me as I sat on the chair. His hand stretched to touch mine and with his very touch, fireworks deep within me began. I felt butterflies erupting as sparks flew all over the place. His hands moving slowly towards my fist region, his fingers glided through my hand.

The entire feeling had me wanting to just kiss the hell out of him and with the smirk that I saw that was pasted on his lips, I knew that he knew that I was slowly being affected. I bit my lower lip as his fingers entangled into mine and he pulled a set of strings so delicately to make perfect music. I bit my lip hard so as to not sigh or moan or even make him doubt that he had a major effect on him.

Coming very close to my ears - too close for me to hear his breath and feel the warmth in it, he whispered, "You need to stop biting your lips," I rolled my eye as if on cue. "-and stop rolling your eyes, before I kiss you so hard that you'll be left panting."

I gasped. Luke rarely spoke this way to me and when he did, its effect was mighty huge on me. I stood up, ignoring Luke as he stared at me intently. I placed the guitar carefully into its case and left it, leaning on the wall.

Turning to face Luke, I smiled innocently and whispered, "What if that is what I want you to do?"

Luke walked and edged dangerously closer to me. Taking steady steps back, I bit my lip unsure of what was to happen. Soon enough, my back hit the wall. Luke still kept walked closer to me. Gently tugging on my lips, I raised my eyebrows at him. Luke couldn't help but smile.

That was the thing with us. No matter how sexually frustrated we could have been, one small gesture changed the whole plate. Luke has walked so close to me that his face was now just mere few inches away from mine.

He spoke softly as his breath fanned over my face, "Was this ever in our to-do list?" His breath was of a cold mint chewing gum and I smiled for I knew how much he loved it.

"Maybe," I joked. "We can always add in new stuffs right?"

He laughed and cupped my face. His eyes stood out as always. Those blue eyes with violent specks still marveled me and I could keep gazing at it forever. I licked my lips, hesitantly and the next thing I knew was his lips on mine.

I kissed him right back.

His lips felt like it belonged on mine. I felt like mine belonged on his, forever. There was something more than kissing here. It wasn't just two people, getting it on for the sake of it. We had a chemistry - a chemistry worth the wait, worth the fight. It was ecstatic and beyond magical. The background or the environment we were in never mattered or bothered the kiss we were sharing.

It was a chemical reaction between us in which love played the catalyst.

It was just us, just Luke and I, sharing those few seconds in the most purest and ecstatic way.