eventually

E V E N T U A L L Y

(her final words)

This is it.

This is Ruth Winchester, writing in person. No hiatus, no delays and a finally completed novel. This is Ruth Winchester, at one of her happiest, writing her first and last author's note for this book.

(The pun with the chapter name was great, wasn't it? Hehe.)

So, to begin with, this book would have been abandoned halfway through had it not been for the motivation from my family, my friends and my fellow readers.

This was one hell of a journey and I guess, I've grown with the book. I hope that each one of you reading this have grown up into beautiful, and amazing people.

I am not happy with the book, because it's cringe worthy, sappy and god, everything I swore I would never write, but am I contented? Oh yes, who isn't when they finished a full length novel (of sort) with 83000 words nearly?

I will rewrite this book one day when I've gained back the interest for this and I promise, I will make it better than this one will ever be.

For people who know me, my terrible memory isn't a surprise at all. I've got the worst memory of sorts. I can't remember the smallest of stuffs and thus, I swear I can't remember most of my readers but each one of you who have made your presence know – thank you; thank you so much because you drove me to write this at every point.

I love you all so much, ghost readers or not.

Till the next time, this is Ruth Winchester signing out with a mic drop. Thank you and good bye.

*drops mic*

*boom*