foreword

D E D I C A T I O N

for the ones with hope,
and faith in magic,
and happily ever afters.

════════════════

S Y N O P S I S

Eighteen year old, Danielle Calingham had everything she could ask for. She had friends she knew she could trust on. Late night parties, getting drunk, eve-teasing boys, flirting, graffitiing and acting crazy, her friends backed her up. She had that dreamy guy, her Prince Charming who just showered her with all the love he could afford. She had people worshipping the ground she walked on. Or at the least, she thought she had.

When, on her graduation day, she is attacked by a sudden traumatising pain, she realises that she was a patient. The life she thought she had, topples down - the curtains to the actual truth being drawn.

But who knew having cancer could open a world to new opportunities - to a place where she belonged. Luke Fletcher, with all his hurt and his sad past bottled up inside him, shows her a new leaf where she could stay green always.

With unveiling pasts, happy presents and unknown hopeful futures, Luke and Danielle sets off on a journey; with Danielle, giving him a reason to smile again and Luke, giving her a happily ever after.

════════════════

E P I G R A P H

This isn't happily ever after.
It's so much more than that.

- Kiera Cass, The One (The Selection, #3)

════════════════

L O V E  N O T E

You believed that happily ever after exists. You believed love is like momentum - a couple. You believed your soul mate is there, somewhere there eagerly waiting for you just like you are. You simply loved love. You quarrelled with your friends over the argument of love (you obviously standing for love). You dreamt of your Prince Charming. You yearned to be showered with kisses. You desired to receive all attention from him. Deep down, in some corner of your heart, you had always dreamt of your knight in shining armour to come to save you, his damsel in distress, on a shining white horse, because imagination is what makes each one of us; it is what carves us.

And some of you are just happy, staying awake late night to just read few million love stories, gushing and fangirling over them, because who needs a boyfriend when Augustus Waters and Kaden Bretton were theirs.

This story is for you because my love, you believe in happily ever after. It doesn't matter if it comes in between or in the end. What matters is that you haven't lost your hope in happily ever after yet.

════════════════

I N S P I R A T I O N

Just like any other extremely hormonal teenager, one night under my table lamp, I opened The Fault In Our Stars. Forty five minutes later, I shut the book. The last few pages stained. I look up and wondered what I was doing with my life. (Yeah, I turn very philosophical after I read a book.) I had an hour of thought and mental arguments on the very The Fault In Our Stars.

This book, right here, is inspired from The Fault In Our Stars. This book though, might not contain perfect clichés like the ones of TFIOS and this book absolutely, is not perfect.

════════════════

© seopresso, All Rights Reserved.

════════════════