• 28th of October •

Dear Luke,

I saw you there. Walking into the doctor's room and arguing with the doctor. I was just a new patient, completely bewildered by a sudden outburst by a stranger. Was this how everything normally happened?

You were shouting at the doctor on something. I didn't exactly get what you were telling. Something about you just attracted me, a normal teenage girl.

Your hair just all over the place, giving you the special kind of sexiness. Your eyes just sparkled when you smiled at the nurse though you stormed out of the doctor's room.

You wore a red polo and it just suited you. Your physique just perfect. Kind and polite, I kind of admire you. After the entire scene in the doctor's room, you yet smiled to the receptionist. Wow, you're kind of polite too.

I do know to admire a beauty. It was nice seeing you and hope we could meet.

Yes! Some call it Fangirling! But I'd prefer saying it The Hots! And you had it. I am a girl and looking at you, I was a goner.

To say all this right after a break up is quite shocking. But when you know that the one you were with never loved you really is just all you need to move on. The hope and redemption of finding a better one.

Since now I've written down shit, I believe I do write shitty letters. Realisation always dawns on me late.

And to think this all happened in a hospital. *laughs*

Love,

Elle.

P.S. The kind lady at the reception told me your name.

P.P.S. Who am I kidding!? About the meeting part, you wouldn't even see this letter. And I hope you'd never!