Chapter 24

~Harry's P.O.V~

The heat cranked up in my truck I made my way to this girl's house. I don't know why Kim decided to go over this chick's house instead of letting me come to hers. I mean of course I'd had to sneak in through her window cause her parents don't know about us, but she's hot and not too bad in bed either, considering she put out the second week I dated her. I hear my phone vibrate on the passenger seat and and pick it up after scanning the caller I.D.

"Malik,"

"Vas happening Styles?"

"Going to my girl's best friends house, even though she doesn't know that," I say looking around making sure I'm on the right main road.

"Why, when you can be partying with all of this?" He yells in the phone and a bunch of people cheer in the background and I laugh as shake my head.

"C'mon man. Ditch the girlfriend, hang with the guy friend," I furrow my brow a smile stuck on my face. "You sleep with other girls anyway so what's there to lose? What could go wrong? I mean if she hasn't found out now..."

"Sounds kinda gay man," I laugh not wanting him to talk about the heap of girls I continuously sleep with even though I'm dating this girl.

"Whatever you coming or nah?" I think to myself, before I answer. It could be better than going to that girls house, but it would totally shoot down my idea for a threesome. I've never even seen the girl before...she's gotta be ugly.

"Yeah I'll be there," I smile into the phone. He cheers loudly and tells me the party is at Donny Fittens House. I shake my head at the name. I hang up up the phone shortly after taking a complete U-turn and headed towards Fittens house.

I reach Fittens house in forty minutes stopping to change my clothes. As soon as I get there girls instantly start surrounding me on the lawn begging for a dance in their extremely LOW low cut tees. I push them away, nobody them looking nearly as attractive as Kim. I walk inside and am instantly spotted by Fittens and he waved me down. I groaned walking towards him knowing he's gonna talk my damn ear off.

"Styles!"

"Fittens!" I match his enthusiasm with added sarcasm.

"What you doing here bud? Aren't you supposed to be with your lady friend?" He spoke flinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be in college by now?" I repeated back and he laughed. If he wasn't so drunk he might have realized that I insulted him.

"Whatever Styles, but your too not drunk to be at my party," he said shoving his drink into my chest. "So drink up!" He yelled and everyone around him cheered. He walked away into the kitchen.

"Bunch of drunk assholes," I mutter to myself as I find the nearest potted plant and dump the contents of my cup into it. I continued my search for the notorious Zayn Malik, whose been on the on prowl since he dumped his ex girlfriend. The whore. I never liked her to begin with. Granted I do have a bit of a bias seeing as how Zayn is my best friend.

I walked into the kitchen giving up my search after I realizing that I have a while upstairs to scope out and at the time Fittens was talking some kid into drinking a keg. The kid was reluctant but regardlessly he went on with it. The people in the kitchen started chanting chug and I laughed joining along with them. I looked out the kitchen doorway to see a figure, looking much like Kim, fly by the doorway. I picked up my drink and nearly ran toward the kitchen entrance.

"Kim? I frown, thinking my eyes are just playing tricks on me then I see her. Standing by the front door of the house her back pressed against the door, looking frightened as all hell, and I smiled.