Chapter 12

~Zayn's P.O.V~

My head is reeling. I sit up trying desperately not to fall back over into a sleep I'm not sure I'd wake up from. I almost instantly recognize it as my room and smile, thanking god I got home unharmed. I look down and notice that I have no shirt on. Normal. Then I lift my blanket to find that I'm completely naked.

Not normal.

I sling my feet over the side of the bed, flinging my bed sheets to the side opposite of me and attempt to get up. My attempt is put to failure as I try to stand and fall straight to the ground. I stand as I begin to feel bile rise in my throat and I go to the bathroom as fast as I could possibly go.

I reach the bathroom with just enough time to throw up in the sink. I look up and examine my features. My eyes being bloodshot red as well as my skin appearing oddly pale. My hair is a mess literally a tumbleweed on my head top. I look at my chest in the mirror and freeze. I can feel my heart rate increasing as I looked at the strange black markings on my chest.

"Is that a....tattoo?!?" I exclaim to myself trying to rub it away and failing terribly while feeling incredible pain. I could tell the writing was Arabic, but I don't understand why I would get a something tattooed on my body.

"Who the hell is....Walter?" I say looking from the tattoo to my reflection in the mirror. I began to sense the feeling in the pit of my stomach again that caused me to lose drinks just minutes ago. I turn to the toilet and hunch over it as my retch was transferred from my stomach to in there.

I opened my eyes, my breath hitched , to see my phone and my pants next to the toilet.

Of course.

I pick up the phone while turning around to lean against the toilet instead of into it. I check the call log and immediately groan in shame.

Forty-nine calls were made to Reign last night, ten of which she actually answered.

I drop my phone not wanting to see who else the booze called. I grab my pants slipping them on cause I don't like to be naked so much.

Not like Harry.

I walk back into my room rubbing the back of my head trying to remember exactly what happened last night, then I look to my bed and take in another hard breath.

There's a lump in my bed. A large, human sized lump. My pulse begins to rush as I make my way over to the lump in my bed. I uncover part of the sheets to unveil jet black hair. It begins to get hard to swallow as I take the whole sheet off of the girl to reveal that she's totally naked also.

I lose my beer all over the carpet once again when I realize that the girl, is Riley.

~Regins P.O.V~

• • •

It's been five days since I talked to Zayn, ever since he called completely drunk off his ass which is strange because I thought he didn't drink. I continue to scribble doodles on my paper while the teacher blabs on aimlessly.

"The answer, Miss Summers?"

"Not a function," I mumble loudly.

"And you know because of..?" He continues.

"The vertical line test," I say going back to my doodle trying to stay oblivious to the fact that the whole class is shocked that I knew an answer to a question.

"I need to see you after class Miss Summers," he said nonchalantly. I groan and throw my hands in air.

"If I answer a question you need to see me after class. If I don't answer a question you need to see me after class. What can I do so you don't need to see me?" I say out loud making the class laugh. I'm not trying to make the class laugh, their just an easy bunch to please.The teacher, regardless of my complaining, goes on ignoring me completely.