Chapter 42

~Zayn's P.O.V~

~Four Days Later~

I don't.

I don't want to go back.

I sit out in the parking lot, contemplating whether or not I want to go in to that horrid place again. I was suspended for three days, and took an extra week off because fuck school. At this point I really feel like I couldn't give any less of a fuck.

But I need to do this. It's what she wanted me to do, and what I eventually ended up making my goal, to finish high school without fucking up, even though much of that as already occurred, and mostly in these last few weeks.

I sigh regretting ever mentioning that fucking trip to the bowling alley, it was doomed from the start. Ever since I saw Harry making goo goo eyes at Reign, I knew something was up, and of course it was worse than I even expected.
_______________

"Fine, you want to be that fucking way, be that way!" I storm away trying as fast as I can to get to my car. I swung open the door, slamming it as hard as I could before starting up the car and stepping as hard as I could on the pedal could getting a small feeling of happiness driving past her shocked-and-feeling-of-disbelief looking face. The feeling of pleasure only lasted until she said was gone in my rear view mirror.

The smile that had quickly crept up on my face disappeared even quicker than it had came. I was now left with nothing but, this new found information and my extremely unstable emotions. I drove straight for another ten minutes before I my vision began to get blurry.

"Fuck," I sniffle pulling over on the shoulder of the road, and turned off my vehicle and wiped my eyes and felt water. Tears? I looked at my hand groaned.

I don't remember the last time I cried, but Reign Summers tends to bring out the worst in me. And the best. Instead of holding in, I let it go.
________________________

It's all starting to come back to me. The little bit I do remember of that night floods into my mind and I sigh and admit it to myself, for the tenth time today;

I miss her.

Absolutely everything about her.

Her voice. Her hair. Her personality. Just everything about her in general.

I wonder if I'll see her today. I wonder if she'll even acknowledge me. I shake my head of the thoughts that she might even pretend that I'm not even there. I sigh as heavily as possible and open my door to go into school.
_________________________

~Reign's P.O.V~

"Do you insist on drinking that disgusting concoction of health every morning?" I ask laughing then covering my nose to shield it from that nasty smell.

"Well, it is healthy," he smiles.

"It smells poisonous," I groan. He laughs that hearty laugh like he always does when he thinks something is really funny.

"You know I've been taking you back and forth from school for the past four days now, the least you can do is put up with it," He smiles his dimples showing.

"Hey, you offered," I shrugged as we pulled into the school parking lot and he laughs again.
______________________

~Mitchell's P.O.V~

"Hey, you offered," she shrugged her shoulders then went back to looking out the window. I laughed and turned swiftly into the school parking lot.

In all honesty I loved having her here, even if she thought of it as nothing more than a ride to and from school. I concentrate trying to find a parking spot and when I do I swiftly turn into it. By now she should be teasing me about how my mouth always hang open when I'm concentrating really hard on something, but she's silent. I look towards her and her face is deathly pale.

"Reign?" I ask her as she just blankly stares forwards. I push the car in park and turn all my attention towards her.

"Reign? Hey..." I put my hand on her shoulder and it's as if she jolted out of her state. She looked over to me and as she did the colour in her face begin to come back.

"Are you okay?" She looked out the window again and then back at me and nods.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," she brushes my hand off of her shoulder and fake smiles at me before opening my car door and getting out. I sigh then chuckle lightly to myself.

"She's such a liar," I smile as I grab her bag, my bag, and follow her into school.
______________________

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I walk into school, the smell of paper, pencils, and the scent of stupid people hitting me almost immediately. Not even two minutes of me walking into school some people have already crowded around me and I'd be lying if I said I knew who they were. I listen to everyone and their comments about how they either; 'Haven't seen me in years' or 'Think that I'd died A,.

It also didn't take as long as I thought for someone to mention the fight between Harry and I. It surprised me though...the fact that they were avoiding the topic of her. People began to bombard me with questions about Harry, and the fight, but I was less than interested. I was more concerned with finding out where she.

Out the corner of my eye I see her, walking through the door with nothing but her books in her hand, and her stomach looking as if she was about to pop. The right side of my mouth turns up as she looks up towards my way, but doesn't see me, but it was still enough for me to see her beauty.

Her face was beautifully illuminated by the school lights, making her beautiful sky blue eyes shine out amongst everything, and everyone. She was dressed, ironically, in the same yellow dress I brought her for the trip we took out on my parents boat. She was beautiful. Purely and simply. I sighed getting stuck in the memories of us, the old memories anyway. And also getting stuck on the ones that tore us apart.

I have to go talk to her.

I excuse myself for the people that crowded around me and headed straight for her, not sure if this is even the right thing to do, but being away from her for so long and the fact that she is ignoring all my texts and calls, makes me want to approach her even more. As I continue towards her I see a guy approach her, and taps lightly on her shoulder, and she turns swiftly to meet him. She doesn't look too excited to him, but she doesn't look as if she doesn't want contact with him altogether. His contact with her stops me in my tracks completely:

He has a smile plastered on his face as he talks to her, and I don't know, but something feels oddly familiar about him. He hands her a book bag I'm guessing hers, and my blood oddly begins to boil as he assisted her in putting it on, so much even that it kicks my legs back into action. In a few long strides I'm near them and interrupt their conversation completely.

"Hi."
_________________________
The story is turning out a lot longer than I originally planned soooo it's probably gonna go on for a little bit longer, meaning it's gonna have more chapters! Yay! xD

And sorry the next few chapters are mostly going to be fillers as Zayn kind of starts to remember those nights after Reign told him that news.

Vote & Comment!

Love you my darlings!

~Shay