Chapter 22

~Reign's P.O.V~

The sun shines brightly through the window causing me to squint my eyes as I woke. Jesus it's bright. I sit up as far as my belly would let me and scan the room. I don't exactly remember where I am. God it's like that night I swore off alcohol. I look around instantly spotting a snow glob with the BigBen tower inside of it and realized where I was.

I looked to spot next to me remembering Zayn left last night because of the altercation with his father. When I look he isn't there. I frown and stand up going to freshen myself up in the bathroom. Once I finish I make the trial of descending the stairs.

After two pain filled minutes I walk to the kitchen, but hear voices before I enter so I linger right before entering the kitchen walkway.

"You can't just leave like that Zayn...It's not safe," Zayn's mother spoke. "Your father and I were worried sick,"

"Don't lie to me," he says after he scoffs. He voice is raspy like he just awoke.

"Reign was worried too," his mom states and he's silent. I sat awake for as long as I could waiting for him to come back before my body couldn't take the lack of sleep any longer. He sighs.

"Sorry," he mumbles.

"Perhaps, it's not me you should be telling," His mom says her voice soft and calming. I walk into the kitchen going unnoticed.

"Good Morning," I speak softly and their heads turn towards me. Zayn's eyes are bloodshot and he has an ice pack placed on his shoulder, with a bruised up face. It takes everything in me to ignore him and continue to his mother.

"Morning Reign," she smiles at me, elbow deep in a sink full of dishes. "There's some breakfast if you'd like some," she smiled turning back around. I nod passing Zayn again to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I walk out of the kitchen making my way to the living room.

"Hey," I hear behind me. I turn to see Zayn standing there, a tiny smile plastered on his face. I don't speak. Just watch him and his smile fades.

"Don't be mad," he whines grabbing my hand and lacing his fingers through mine. I stay silent watching him.

"Are you okay?"

"I could ask you the same thing," I say back. "What the hell happened last night?" He in turn stays silent looking away as he used his free hand to hold the ice pack to his shoulder. I groan taking my hand out of his getting tired of being left out of the loop. I begin to walk again and I hear him drop his ice pack. Moments later his hands are wrapped around my stomach, pulling me into one of his hugs. He buries his head into my neck slightly tickling me.

" I love you Reign. I'm sorry about last night, I was an idiot. I'm an idiot 95% of the time. And the other 5% I'm sweet and sensitive, I think." I smile at his logic.

"I know I do stupid things, but I only do them cause I know I have someone to help me through them, and that's you. So forgive me? Please?" I smile. I hate that I can't stay mad at him even though he deserves it.

"Maybe," I mutter and he spins me around and plants his lips on mine. He pulls away from me, smiling.

"Now say it?" He asks.

"No?" I say trying to turn around.

"Pleeeeeeeease?" He says holding me in place.

"Zayn..." I warn him. He pouts and I roll my eyes.

"I love you too Zayn,"

"Awe really?" He says like a five year old and I playfully hit his arm. We begin to laugh and he puts his hands on my cheeks bringing his lips to mine over and over again.