Chapter 2

I groaned. Why is my head hurting so much? I went to bring my hands to my face,but my arms were heavier then usual. I strained myself to bring my hands to my eyes and rubbed as hard as I could.

I opened my eyes, blurry from the vigorous rubbing, to familiar ceiling fan panels. Where the hell am I? i tried to sit up, but my body felt sore causing me to fall back. I bounced up lightly when I fell back. A bed? What the hell? I forced myself to sit up, causing myself much pain in the process.

I look around the room, and it sure as hell wasn't mine. It was much more spacious. I turned to hang my legs over the side of the bed. My feet didn't even touch the floor before I began to feel pain.

I groaned and slid off the bed to stand up on the ground. I tried to walk but could barely move.

What the hell did I do last night?

I struggled to get to the door of the bedroom. I opened the door as slowly as I approached it.

I saw nearly ten people laying in the hallway alone. I stepped out into the hallway, carefully tiptoeing around the adolescent crowd of sleepers, trying not to step on them. I make it to the living room safely and the first person that catches my eyes is Kimmy.

She is sleeping in front of the front door on top of the boy with smooth black hair that curls in the front. He looks so familiar...do I know him? My head hurts from the thought and I begin my slow trudge over to Kimmy.

"Kimmy," I say slowly rocking her body back and forth. She doesn't budge. I try a few more times but when she doesn't move I get frustrated. I bend down, ignoring the pain that is still lingering, and push her off of the boy. He stirs in his sleep, but doesn't wake. Kimmy struggles on the floor before sitting up.

"What the-" she begins to yell, but I quickly cover her mouth with my hand and put a finger to my lips, telling her to be quiet. She tries to remove my hand but stops once she notices that it's me.

"Reign?" she mumbles into my hand, confusion apparent on her face. "What are you-" she begins to say into my hand, but slaps it away. I flinch at the slight pain.

"What are you doing here? I thought you went home."

"I-I-I don't know did I say I was?" I say fast and jumbled.

"Yes!" she loudly whispered.

"Look I don't remember...anything from last night. I think I may have.." I trail off in my sentence as I try to remember how I got into that bed. But it hit me all at once.

"I might've...slept with somebody?" I say more as a question than a statement. I see the tiredness knocked out of her eyes and change to shock, then suppressed by joy. She took a large inhalation of breath and opened her mouth. I nearly jumped towards her to cover her mouth just in time and her scream became muffled by my hand. She breathed in smaller breaths after her scream.

"Did you seriously f-" She starts whisper yelling.

"Can we just talk about this once we leave?" I say holding out one of my hands to stop her talking while the other rubbed one side of my temple.

"Fiiiine!" she groans and pulls out her phone. She laughs to herself before putting it back in her bra. " It's 5:45, if we leave now we get back, and change outta tees clothes before you're dad gets home at 7:00, Kay?" She doesn't wait for my reply whilst she stands up and puts on her shoes. I stand up right after her, but the pain holds me down. I fight against it and struggled to walk toward the door. Kim just eyed me suspiciously.

"Man whoever did you must've did you good," She says much louder than I suspect. She laugh as she opens the door.

To my surprise the outside lawn is filled with more sleeping teens than in the house is. I mean it's like the middle of November, aren't they freezing? A gust of cold air knocks me From my thoughts and I rush towards the car as fast as my legs would carry me, which wasn't very fast. As I reach the car and get in the car is already started and heated up. She drove off seconds after I got into the car.