Chapter 16

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Her lips rushed against mine but were moving in unison. She pushed her body against me backing me into the frame of the door we stood next to. My hands immediately started to pull her against me as if kissing wasn't enough.

And it wasn't.

I had to tread carefully, treat her like porcelain, but I couldn't take not having control. I pull away from our embrace, making her chase my lips to reengage what I disconnected. She looked up at me, the want in her eyes clear. I released her hips, taking a hold of her hand instead. I backed into the room with care, examining her lips which was swollen due to the rough encounter moments ago and wanting to know if it hurts.

My legs hit the side of the bed and I plop down opening my legs to pull her in between me. She looked into my eyes as I look to hers trying to figure what she's thinking. I run my hands along her body admiring her. She's beyond beautiful than any girl I've been with.

She closes the space between us making our foreheads touch, her breathing is hard,but controlled. I lean up kissing her cheek and trailing my kisses until I reach her lips. She giggles in the slightest at the light touch of my lips on hers.

I grab her legs pulling her onto me making us fall back on the bed. Her hands are on either sides of my head and her hair hangs down on both sides of her face nearly touching my nose. She sits on my groin as we continue our passionate embrace.

In the midst of our kiss, she shifts her position unknowingly rubbing herself against me making an involuntary groan come out of my mouth. She pulls away from me confused as to why I made the noise and she looks behind her. She turns back to me smiling and repeating the same movement as before making me groan again and again. I move so that she is on the bed and I hover over her not wanting to be tortured by her running against me.

"You don't want to do that," I say my breath very uneven.

"But I want to," she says placing her hands around the back of my neck and latching them together. I could feel myself getting fully aroused, but I don't want to give myself false hope for something that she might like or might regret tomorrow. She looks down seeing me growing and I immediately become embarrassed. I've never been embarrassed about anything like this before but now I just want to run in a corner to avoid her seeing me get...'excited'.

"You want this. I want this. So what's the problem?" She questions me bringing a little closer to her.

"I-I don't know," I stutter not exactly sure what's wrong with me. She laughs to herself and grabs the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head as she does the same. She slowly slides out of her shorts underneath and room feels as if it got a hundred degrees hotter as her panties are revealed.

"You're turn." She smiles basically ordering me to take my pants off. It's like as hard as I try to keep control she always gets it back somehow. It's weird to not have control of situations but it's always that way when I'm with her and I couldn't say that I mind. I pull off my shorts kicking them off when they hung around my feet.I lean to her lips again then trail kisses down to her neck.

"Are you sure?" I mumble against her skin.

"Yeah," she nods despite her shaking and shivering. I still felt iffy on being with her when fifteen minutes we were as far away from being together as the distance between Australia and Greenland.

I hook my fingers around the edges of her underwear sliding them down to her ankles. I look up to her and her eyes are screwed shut. I almost forgot this is only the second time she's ever had sex. I drag my boxers down, my length fully erect from the sight of her almost fully naked body. I begin to look for a condom but remember the fact that she's pregnant.

Oh shit.

She's pregnant. Won't it like poke out an eye in there?

I'll google it later.

I lean over her again pushing her legs open placing my body between hers then touching her cheek so she could open her eyes. She nods her head refusing to open her eyes. I laugh in my head at her innocence. Boy that guy that got to her before must be lucky. I inched closer slowly stroking myself thinking of a easy way to go in without hurting her too much. I've sex with other girls...you'd think I'd have this down packed by now.

I slowly began to put myself inside her and her eyes pop open. I push myself into her more trying desperately to ignore the amazing fucking way it felt to see if she was okay.

"You..okay?" I ask hearing her groan in pain as I continued in. She nodded and I carefully continued. She gripped the sheets on the bed tight in her fingers as I finally reach inside of her enjoying the feeling.I laced my hands in hers earning a look from her watery eyes and a pained smile.

I began to move myself in and out of her and the feeling is honestly euphoric. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. Her moans from below fuel me to not ask her if she's okay although I desperately want to know if I'm hurting her so I could stop. The slow motions I make begin not to feel as good making me plunge myself deeper into her. She groans aloud grabbing a hold of my back digging her nails into my skin. It hurt but it felt too good, felt too right to stop.

"Zayn...stop" she moaned, but I ignored it, losing myself in her body. Her body felt like an ocean on ecstasy, all the comforts of the ocean to a new high.

"Z-zayn..." I hear no longer a moan and I open my eyes and she's pale beyond belief. It scares the shit out of me making me stop my movement completely. Her face looks like someone drained the life out of her. Her eyes were nearly gray opposed to the vibrant blue the used to be and her lips lost all color completely.

I pull out of her shifting my position and feeling something wet on the sheets I look down to the blanket soaked with blood. I screamed falling back off the bed feeling like this was something out of a fucking horror movie. I was stunned with fear when I noticed that it seeped down my leg while we were having sex. I end up throwing up repeatedly next to my position on the floor.

Composing myself I get up to see if Reigns okay. I look to her and looks like I murdered her vagina. I cringe at the amount of blood and the fact that it was dripping onto the floor.

"Reign?" I say shaking her but she doesn't respond. "Fuck," I say digging through my pants on the floor to dial 911.

_________

Sorry it was so short! I don't know why but I didn't feel all the way completely comfortable writing this probably because it was my first time writing one so it might feel kinda rushed because it is..err was.

On a completely different note at my job I saw someone who looked like Zayn and I nearly shit my pants :3

Ahem. That being said...

Vote & Comment!

Love you guys!

~Shay