Chapter 36

Oh my god fun fact guys! The picture on the chapter is actually the picture I used to make the cover for this story when I first started it. We've come a long way since then! Okay I'm done xD
_____________________________

~Reign's P.O.V~

"Oh my god! Zayn!" I scream as I watch Zayn grab Harry away from Kimberly and punch him directly in the face. Harry falls to the floor while Kim and I stood there completely shocked.

"You...fucking.." Zayn breathes heavily before getting on top of Harry and continuing his assault. Kim and I immediately kicked into action and did everything we could to pull Zayn off of Harry.

"Zayn! Fucking Stop!!" Kim yelled hitting him repeatedly right in his shoulder. Zayn used one hand to forcefully push Kim away and she hit the lockers, hard. I pulled him as hard as I could but he wouldn't budge. It wasn't until another student came did we get Zayn off Harry.

The other guy that helped pull Zayn away was now restraining him from attacking Harry again. Harry groaned as he rolled around in the floor holding his face. Kimberly rushed over to Harry nearly crying hysterically and speaking incoherently. People began to crowd around us and Zayn began to settle slightly in the other guys hold.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You fucking psychopath!" Kim yells and I go and help her bring Harry to his feet and his nose was slightly bleeding. He touched his finger under his nose where blood started to flow and he looked at Zayn.

"Well this better be fucking good, why?" Harry said surprisingly calm. I totally expected him to lose every once of fucks that he had and go after him, but Harry stood there watching Zayn as more people crowded us.

"You fucking know why you fucking asshole!"

"Well why don't you fucking tell me?" Harry yelled back, now being restrained by a student. Zayn laughed and shook his head and looked back up.

"You think I wasn't gonna find out you screwed my girlfriend?" Me and Harry turned to Zayn and I covered my mouth. People around us began to chatter to themselves. Harry looked to Kim and she stared at Zayn I guess trying to comprehend what she just heard.

"What?" Kim said and looked to both of us. "He's lying, right?" We stayed completely silent, not a word from either of us. We just shared a look before turning back to her.

"Are you...serious? You've got to me kidding me..." Kim said her voice starting to unstable. I know that voice. I know she's about to cry.

"I didn't even tell you the best part Kim!" Zayn said more enthusiastically like it brought him joy to tear apart our relationship.

"Zayn..." I tried to stop him.

"No! No more fucking lying," he looked directly at me as if saying that this is all my fault and right now that's exactly how I'm feeling.

"Harry's her baby's father!" Seconds later the school security officer grabbed Zayn and escorted him away.

"Try to lie your way out of that one Styles!!" Zayn yells back as he's being taken away. I look to Kim who is trying to be consoled by Harry as the tears run down her face. She shakes her head as Harry pleads to her. I walk up to Kim and she takes a step back.

"Stay away from me," she says through her cries.

"Kimberly listen-"

"You're my BEST FRIEND, how could you do this to me?" Again I'm speechless, nothing but regret filling my head.

"And you! You are my fucking boyfriend, I trusted you...I trusted both of you..." Her tears began to flow again. She put her head into her hands and cried.

"Kim-" Harry began to say, but a nurse came and began to escort him away towards the clinic. He called out to Kim but she ignored all his calls and glared at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but she held up her hand to stop me.

"I don't care what you have to say," She says and turns her head the other way. "I want nothing to do with either of you anymore," She picked up her bag and walked away he head held high, even though I know she was being torn up inside.

I stood in the hallway, alone and feeling the worst I've ever felt.

_______________

The chapters may be shorter but I'm working on updating more soooo.... 😁

~Shay