Chapter 30

~Zayn's P.O.V~

She hasn't talked to me all morning, I'm surprised she even let me carry her to school today.

After I got out the bathroom that night, well morning, I saw that Harry was awake and I told him that we should leave. Of course he wasn't all the way comfortable with me driving, hell even I wasn't but I had to go. After he drove home, I drove myself home falling asleep instantaneous, not even having the energy to climb the stairs to get to my room. About 2 hours later at 6 o' clock I got up totally forgetting everything that happened before, until I saw the lipstick on my body in the shower, then it all came back. I texted her telling her I'd come to pick her up, but even though she didn't reply I went over there anyway and sure enough she was still there waiting for me. She hasn't spoken a word to me, even now as were walking into school.

"Reign?" She continues walking disregarding me altogether. I grab her arm softly, but hold her tightly enough so that she can't pull out of my grip. She turns back to me, looks at my hand on her arm, and up to my face.

"What?" A hint of hostility in her voice. I step closer to her and place a small kiss on her forehead. I loosen my grip on her and she stays looking up at me, her scowl softening.

"I don't know what happened, at the party last night Reign," as soon as I finish her face returns to her previous scowl.

"You're a fucking li-"

"Hey my gorgeous madam!" Kim comes out of nowhere stopping her from releasing the fit of rage that was about to come out. Kim gently kisses her cheek but Reign doesn't stop glaring at me. It wasn't until she turned her attention to Kim that I realise that Harry is standing next to me.

"Hey man uh...thanks for getting me somewhere safe last night," I spoke to him and he nodded.

"Don't mention it," he had a small smile. We stood there silently as we watched Kim and Reign converse. As we watched them they started to walk away and Harry threw up his arms.

"Are you gonna tell us where you girls are going?" He yelled after them.

"Screw you Harry," Kim yelled back behind her and people around us began to snicker. His hands fell and he shakes his head.

"We're not on good terms right now,"

" I couldn't tell," I laugh. "But I know how you feel," I say stuffing my hands in my pockets, thinking back trying to remember anything from last night.

"Hey do you know if...anything happened at that party last night?" I calmly ask Harry and his eyebrows furrow.

"You mean how when Riley was all over your dick?" His mouth turned up at the corners and my mouth fell open. "I mean besides that, I have no clue," Harry shrugged his shoulders with the smuggest look on his face. Riley. Of fucking course. I don't know why I always run to her when things don't go my way.

"Seems like you have someone you need to go talk to," Harry said in a slight singsong voice, before nodding towards me and following the route the girls took just a minute ago. I watch him for a second before turning and going the opposite way, but I stopped as soon as I took my first step. I looked back and immediately thought about going back to Reign. I know she's all pissed but I should be with her. I shake my head and continue walking. I need to find out what happened and apparently this girl knows something about last night.

I looked through the hallways for this girl, looking crazy the way I searched for her. Finally, about five minutes later I see her. I let out a sigh of relief, glad that I don't have to look for her anymore. I walk towards her and halfway towards her she sees me and flashes a small smile. She dismisses her friends and runs a hand through her hair, while she leans back on the lockers behind her.