Chapter 33

~Reign's P.O.V~

We go inside the bowling alley feeling a bit uncomfortable looking around. Once we spot the rest of the group our tensions ease. Zayn offers to hold my hand and I hold up my hand declining his offer and he sighs.

"You know you're gonna have to stop ignoring me,"

"You know you're gonna have to tell me the truth," I say back immediately and continue to walk. A few seconds later I look to the side of me and he's no longer there, I look behind me and see him frozen in place, with sheer panic on his face.

"Zayn?" I call back to him, but I get no response.

"Zayn!" I call him again and he jolts up and looks at me. He shakes his head then joins me. I look at him waiting for him to tell me what just happened, but he says nothing and begins to walk again.

"What was that?" I ask him but he ignores me completely walking faster to reach the rest of the group. I shake my head telling myself what a long night this is gonna be.

I reach the group and as I do I already see Zayn conversing with Liam and Louis, although Louis seems to be somewhere else. I also spot Niall and a few of his friends and then I see Kim and a smile grows on my face.

"Hey!" She says smiling and engulfing me in a hug. I hug her back but when I do I see Harry walk up behind her. I pull away from the hug and point at Harry.

"He wouldn't let me go alone," she says crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. "And Zayn?"

"The same thing," I look back to him laughing lightly with Liam, but Louis has gotten into a conversation with someone else.

"I'm gonna go curse him out I'll be back," she says skipping towards him. I tried to call her back but she already has her mind set on doing it so I just laugh and turn back to face Harry who is watching me with an almost invisible smile on his face.

"How are you doing?" He asks politely.

"Since when have you cared?" I snapped back at him. He jumps back a little at my hostility towards him and I hold my head down.

"I'm sorry I-"

"No worries I haven't exactly been the nicest person to you, and I apologise Rey,"

Did he just call me Rey?

What the actual fuck?

"Uh I-"

"Hey just know if you need anything I'm here for you okay?" He says stepping a little closer to me and putting his hand on my shoulder slowly rubbing it. He walks away and Zayn comes as soon as he leaves. He and I watch as Harry goes back to where Kim is.

"What the fuck was that?"

"You're asking me?" I turn to ask Zayn then turn back to where Harry is. Harry sees me looking at him and waves a bit making me instantly turn around. Zayn watches me before taking my hand and leading me to a bowling lane.

__________

"How the fuck are you so good at bowling babe?"

"I think it's my pregnant belly," I laugh rub small circles on my stomach.

"Next time we go bowling you're not allowed to be pregnant," Niall says sternly. "That is the second time you whooped my ass," I laugh.

"Don't take it personally, I whopped everyone's ass," I say laughing a bit to hard. "Oh I have to pee," I say right after, and Zayn chuckles.

"Go ahead," he says kissing my cheek I hide my smile and walk over to the bathroom. I patiently wait for the lady that's in there to finish. She leaves but not before giving me a dirty look and scoffing. I quickly wash my hands and face and leave the bathroom and run straight into someone.