Chapter 34

Authors Note: Last chapter was kind of a milestone for us. It pretty much means that the book is about 3/4 of the way through meaning yes the book is almost over. I think at the most after chapter 35 I'll do about 10 at the most 15 more chapters then the book is over. I'm also debating whether or not I would do a sequel or not but by the end of the book you guys will defiantly know. Okay let me shut up c:
_____________________________

~Reign's P.O.V~

Did I just say that? What the fuck just came over me. I instinctively cover my mouth after what I said.

What I think I said.

The car is quiet. I'm not sure I want to look at him, if I do it will confirm if I did say what I think I said. The tears that threatened to spill while Zayn was yelling fall now and run down my cheeks and attempt to run over my hand. I sit forward not sure if I should make any movement at all.

I look over to him and he's staring blankly at me, like he's looking right through me instead of at me. His mouth hangs open as he tries to process what I just told him. He looks away from me and out the window then back to me.

"Are..." He starts then trail out of the sentence, looking around the car as if it has the answer. "Are you serious?"

I slowly nod my head, and his countenance is changed to one of complete and utter heartbreak. He slams his hands against the wheel countless time unless he just grips the wheel and his head falls onto the steering wheel and soft cries could be heard but a second later his head shoots up.

"Harry? Fucking Harry Styles?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!?!" He yells at the top of his lungs and he opens his car door and steps out slamming the door once he does. He paces his side of the car before punching it three times really hard. He laces his hands throughout his hair and kneels down pulling as hard as he possibly could and he yells at the top of his lungs. I open the door and join him by his side of the car not bothering to close the door.

"Za-"

"Don't call me. Don't you fucking call me!" He stands up to face me. "How could you fucking do this to me?! With fucking HARRY?!" He groans again and punches the car in the same spot he did before. I look at his hand and blood is just gushing out.

"Zayn your-"

"I said don't fucking call me!" He turns around and yells in my face. He turns around and begins to pace back and forth as he was before.

I want to say something, try to explain myself but he'll just yell at me in my face and I'm not sure I want to push him.

"'I couldn't be more fucking wrong,' that's what you just told me you wh-" he stops mid-sentence.

"Just let me-"

"No I'm not gonna let you do anything!! I'm gonna let you fucking stand there and listen to me!" He stops pacing to look me directly in the eyes. "The truth! That's all I've ever wanted from you!! Fuck Reign, why wait!? Why not just tell me?!? This is just like when you told me you were pregnant!"

"I didn't kno-"

"I'm not fucking finished," he got into my face and I look away from him. He backs up and begins to pace again. I wait for him to say something else but he just continues looking at the dent he made on his car. He goes to the door of his truck and opens it forcefully and starts to rummage through his car for something.

"Zayn what are you doing?" I start to fiddle with my fingers afraid I've driven him over the edge. He comes out of the truck with a cigarette in his mouth and a whole box in his hand.