Chapter 13

~Reigns P.O.V ~

~ Two Days Later ~

"I'll see you Wednesday dad," I said rocking back and forth in the armchair. My dad smiled at me as he headed towards the door.

"Yeah Mr.Summers later!" My dad laughed lightly.

"Thank you Mr.Tomlinson," he smiled walking through the door closing it behind him.

"He really likes you ya know? Why I don't know." I laugh still rocking continuous in the chair after hearing my dad's truck startup and the engine noises fade away. He smiles putting his feet up on the coffee table. He's been hanging out with me the last few days and Im really enjoying his company.

"Yeah he wants my body," he says putting his hands behind his head. I smack him in his vulnerable stomach as he sits on the couch next to me while I laugh uncontrollably. He laughs covering his stomach, then gets off the couch to slap the back of my neck, which pains me.

I grab his hands as he stands over me laughing. He starts to tickle my side making me laugh a bit too hard. He laughs even harder he gets on the ground and pulls me off the chair and onto the ground with him.Our laughing slowly fades as we look at each other. He leans in and gently touches his lips to mine.

I pull away awkwardly ending out sudden embrace. He's been there for me the last few days when no one else was and the last thing I want to do is complicate that.

And besides...I'm still in love with Zayn.

I stand up sitting back on the armchair trying to pretend that didn't just happen as he does the same. I begin to twirl my fingers around and he pulls out his phone.

"So, you still have feelings for-"

"Yeah," I say looking around for something to keep my attention. He puts his face in his hand.

"Sorry," he says dragging his hand across his face. I look over to him and see the sadness in his face. I didn't mean to lead him on if I did anything to make it seem that way. He was being my friend and I thought that was it. I can't even think of anything other than Zayn, let alone move on from him.

"I should...probably go," he said standing up straightening out his shirt, then heading for the door.

"Wait Louis, you don't have to leave! We're friends so-"

"Listen Reign, I like you. A lot more than I should." He said turning around to face me, stopping me in my pursuit to follow him.

"Look between you being pregnant, Zayn still loving you, and what happened last Friday I honestly shouldn't feel any type of way about you. My best friend is in love with you and I just kissed you because I have feelings. I maybe just told him to break up with you for my own purposes," he said his head drooping during the last part of his explanation. I was significantly confused, he likes me but he knows everything that I've been keeping from him, except the part about Harry being the baby's father and him continuously denying it.

I open my mouth to speak but I close it right after, stuck on the fact that he said Zayn still loves me.

"Bye Reign," he says walking out the door. I watch the door for what seems like hours trying to contemplate what he just told to me. But regardless of what he told me it didn't change the fact that I was alone again.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

"Whose Walter?" I say to Louis and Liam as we sat at the bar with our drinks eyeing the bartender. She's been looking back at me, scoping me up and down and I could tell by her gawking that she is interested.