Chapter 5

Four Weeks Later...

"Hey Guys!" I chime to get their attention.

"Hey Reign!" Kimberly says a bit too loudly like always as Harry sits in silence next to her.

"Hey babe," Zayn said as I took a seat next to him. He kissed me lightly before I fully sat at the lunch table.

"So are you guys dating now or what?" Kimberley says twirling her spaghetti with her fork.

"Oh they have spaghetti today!" I say clapping my hands together.

"Yeah schools going all out today with lunch apparently," Harry said poking a forkful of spaghetti in his mouth.

"So you guys just gonna ignore my question?" Kimberly says pointing her fork at me.

"Yeah it's really good," Zayn said covering his mouth and speaking.

"Ooo I should get some!" I whisper loudly standing up and looking toward the lunch lines full of hungry teens. Zayn nodded approvingly and Kimmy groaned as I smiled at how cute he looked doing it.

"Harry!" Kim whined and we all began to watch her.

"What's up?" He said stuffing more spaghetti into his mouth.

"It's not helping.." She said quieter.

"What's not helping?" He said back puzzled just as we were.

"The food isn't helping at all..."she said laying her head on the table groaning.

"Oooohhh," Harry exclaimed, while me and Zayn still watched curiously.

"Care to explain?" Zayn questioned,

"Well her monthly best friend, and my worst enemy, is back for a visit," He said frowning.

"Oooohhh!" Zayn exclaims while Harry nods.

"Oh well mine hasn't come yet. Matter of fact..." I say getting lost in thought and trailing out of my sentence.

Shit.

"Reign?" Zayn questions, but I can't speak. I feel like all the air has been drained out of my body in one punch. To be honest, I forgot how to breathe for a minute.

"Reign!" Zayn says louder, but to me it comes out as more of a loud whisper. The thoughts run through my mind in a jumbled mess.

My "monthly friend" hasn't come yet.

It's December, nearly the end of December and the last time I got it was November.

"Fuck," I whisper.

"What Reign? What?" He was genuinely worried now, I could tell it in his voice. He was standing now and lightly gripping the top of my arm.

"Reign?" I hear another barely audible whisper. I feel his hands grip the sides of my face and I feel myself snap back into reality.

"Reign?" He says softly staring at me with his bright brown eyes.

"I'm fine. Sorry." I say sitting completely at the lunch table again. I can feel them all staring at me. I can tell that I just officially made this super awkward. But now the suspense is killing me.

I need to find out.

"Listen guys I have to go," I say standing from the table.

"What? No you just got here," Reign whined.

"Yeah but now I have to go," I said forcing a smile.

"Where?" Zayn says softly, watching my every move.