(•twenty-six•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

"annie, this is bella. she's an old friend!" hayden introduced her as annie stood up to shake her hand.

"nice to meet you bella." she shook her hand.

"you too! hayden's told me a lot about you when we saw each other last time he was in new york." bella said, "omg, love your outfit!"

"thanks," annie said, then the other girl it her hand out to shake, and annie did.

"i'm giavanna, bella's older sister. and i love your hair."

"thanks." annie replied.

"what are y'all doing here?" hayden asked.

"we were just in the city to meet a few friends and giavanna's boyfriend." bella replied.

"speaking of them, we gotta go. loved meeting you!" giavanna said to annie.

"bye!" all of them said, then annie and hayden were escorted to their table where tisha and jimmy were already seated.

"excuse me? do you need any help?" a worker asked as we looked around the louis vuitton store.

"no thanks, we know what we want." hayden said, then i saw a few bags i loved, and a few belts. i grabbed a super cute belt and a wallet hayden helped me pick out.

"let me pay-" i argued, but hayden got his card out before me, and paid. "this is what happens when i put my card in a secret pocket!" i scoffed, but then thanked him and we took the louis vuitton bag and met up with tisha and jimmy back at the hotel.

—-

a/n sorry for the short chapter. i was finishing up innocent and sorta forgot. love y'all! also i just got my own louis vuitton wallet and belt yesterday! that's what inspired today!