Chapter 80

Thanks for all the lovely comments, votes and reads, it really means the world to me. 

"He's a gorgeous baby Autumn." Liv grinned, looking up at her friend. Little Elijah was in her arms, his hands reaching out to her face as she patted his bum. "Thanks," Autumn whispered as Liv adjusted Elijah's hand and stuck it back in his swaddle blanket.

"You know who would have thought that we'd be here, three years ago?" Autumn asked her and Liv could do nothing but agree with that statement. Three years ago none of them had met many of the people that were now their friends. None of them had met the person they were now in a relationship with. March would be the third anniversary of Harry and Liv meeting for the very first time. Now they had been married for almost two months. Autumn was almost married for a year, had just had a newborn.

This really had been a domino effect when you thought back to all it had all gone down. The starting point where everyone had started moving to the UK from her friends, the moment they all started this new phase of the life they now had. Jens wouldn't be dating Pippa. Mia wouldn't be dating Glen, She wouldn't be married to Harry and Autumn wouldn't have started a family with Jake.

"Yes, I never imagined this." Liv chuckled with a small shake of her head. Looking at the couch opposite of them were Harry and Jake talking softly to each other. "The Christening will be on February 17th, you guys should be back by then, no?" Autumn asked her when Liv thought about it for a moment before nodding her head. "We should be back by the 15th if all goes well," Liv told her with a nod of her head.

"So is that okay with you two?" Autumn asked, looking between the two of them. "Of course," Harry confirmed with them. "Good," Autumn told them as she gazed at her son in Liv's arms. "Love you want to hold him some more?" Liv asked her husband with a knowing smile. He immediately got up and took the little men into his arms.

"Hey little guy, You and I will have so much fun," Harry smirked, looking up at Jake as he shook his head, before turning his attention to his wife.

"God help us all." Jake chuckled, shaking his head from side to side. "Is it too late to change our decision of godfather?" Jake asked his wife as Harry squinted his eyes at Jake. "You wouldn't." he threatened, continuing to squint his eyes.

"No they wouldn't, I'll be the best godfather they'll ever have," Harry promised as he looked down at little Elijah in his arms, his hand patting his back softly. "Liv I think it's time you give him his own kid," Autumn told her as Liv raised her brow at her.

"Yea right. that will be another year if not more." Liv remarked as Harry shrugged his shoulders when Autumn and Jake's attention turned to him. Both Harry and Liv were aware that a baby would only complicate things, one of which their schedule for sure. They had an incredibly busy year ahead of them and it was Elizabeth's year. We didn't want to take that away from her.

***

"Sorry, we're late." They apologised to the people waiting in their driveway with trucks containing their new furniture. "We've not been here for long." One of them reassured them as they regained their composure not have expected them to show up apparently.

Liv and Harry's plan had changed from going to see Harry's godson last night to this morning. Apparently, Elijah had gone through a cranky day yesterday so they'd given them some rest when he'd finally settled. It also meant that they'd run late for this appointment this morning.

They opened the door and helped them out after settling their stuff inside. Along with the delivery guys, they helped carrying the boxes inside. Liv mostly made sure that the boxes were in the right room, they'd only lose time if they had to tow with them again. The Kitchen was off limits seeing that they would be breaking out the kitchen today. It happened to be the same guys that had worked in their kitchen at KP so they were glad to see them again. they'd certainly bonded over the summer that they had aided them in renovating their place. They'd also been invited to the wedding, their way of thanking them and to Liv, they certainly had become friends. Those arrived shortly before noon, greeting Liv and Harry in a familiar manner.