Chapter Ten

So I want to thank you for the voters and the nice comment from @Bossgirl03, I hope you'll like this chapter as well. 

Walking into the dining room, Liv carrying George, Kate holding Charlotte on her hip. When he saw his girlfriend enter the room, holding George on her hip, he gave her a smile.

apparently, George had already taken to her, he wouldn't be sitting on her hip otherwise.

"Liv just set him down here next to me," Will said, pulling back one of the high chairs with a smile on his face.

"No dad." George protested in his grown-up tone, his one hand holding onto Liv's neck, his other resting on his hip as he looked at his father.

"I want to sit next to Aunty Liv.," he told them, looking between his dad and uncle. "Aunty Liv?" Both asked in surprise as they looked at each other before looking back in Liv and George's direction.

"Yeah. George figured out, seeing as Liv is your girlfriend, he should start calling her aunty Liv." Kate explained looking between her brother-in-law and husband, placing Charlotte in her high chair.

"And if it's okay with you Harry and Liv. Then I'm okay with it. You, Will?" Kate suggested, looking between all the grown-ups before ending her eye on Will.

"If it's okay for them, then it's okay for me," William agreed with a smile and a nod of his head.

"Can I sit next to aunty Liv now?" George asked again, swinging his leg impatiently. hitting liv's thigh in the process, not that she minded. she was used to it from Nathan.

"Sure bud, I'll switch seats with Liv," William said. walking to one of the chairs as Liv walked to the chair next to the other high chair.

Harry was sitting next to me on one side and George on the other, Will in Harry's other side. bringing in Charlotte and Kate between George and Charlotte.

Kate and Liv put the food on the plates and started dinner, conversation flowing easily between all of them.

Once in a while, Liv would help George with eating, or cutting some piece of food.

"So, Liv I hear you graduated with honours in History," William questioned looking at his brother's girlfriend as he took a sip of his glass.

"Yes, I did with minors in both Art History and Geography. " Liv admitted looking back at Will with a blush tinting her cheeks.

"Really, Which is your favourite artist?" Kate asked, looking up and looking at Liv.

"I can't say that I have a specific favourite artist. I love a lot of artists in their own way, but I can't really say I have a favourite. You?" Liv rambled, looking back at Kate.

"Much the same as you." She admitted with a smile and nod of her head. "Do you have one that comes to mind firstly?" she asked.

"I have a few ones: Van Gogh's night sky, Saturn devouring his son from Goya, the brothers Van Eyck's the Lamb. William turner's fisherman at sea. But I love a lot of artists. You?" Liv replied.

as the women shared a conversation about their shared interest. Harry looked on, an admiring and assuring smile on his face. everything would be alright. Kate and Liv seemed to be getting along marvellously.

talking as if they had known each other for years. and it brought a bit more ease to his heart.

knowing that these two women got along, sharing interests stories. And in the future, they would be the only one's who knew what it was like to be married to the Whales brothers. not being born blue-blooded or into royalty.