Chapter 49

Sorry for the late update guys, it's just been really busy, summer means bbq at family and friends and such. I hope you like it. 

Rice continued to come down on the married couple as they exited the hall. People lining up on either side of them. Liv was as enthusiastic as the others around her. in her thoughts though, she was delighted that there would never be such a thing on her wedding. she couldn't imagine having to dig rice out of her dress and hair for days after the wedding.

"You ready for the photographer?" Liv questioned as she walked up to a beaming Autumn and Jake. "Yes." they grinned as she led them to the center where the photographer started taking pictures of them.

As time started going by, the girls got colder and colder. They would be forever grateful that Jake and Autumn decided to have the pictures taken inside for a part of it. "Our feet are forever grateful." Liv snickered as she nearly couldn't stand to stand on her feet with her frozen toes.

"all our feet are." the other girls agreed, moving on their feet to get some feeling and warmth back in them. It didn't take them very much longer to finish taking the pictures and they all spread out to their hotels to prepare for the evening party. ​

***

"So how was last night?" Harry questioned as they walked into their shared bedroom for now. "It wasn't much, the four of us just talked and drunk a bottle or two of Champagne. There wasn't much to it. You?" Liv questioned, dropping herself down on the bed, her arms stretched above her head.

"So that's why you looked so hungover this morning." he announced with a teasing tone. Lifting her head in a less than impressed expression, she raised her eyebrow before dropping her head back down. "We weren't drunk or hungover. I saw how you guys were this morning on the other hand." she noted, turning her attention to the side of the bed where Harry was now standing. "What can I say, we wanted to celebrate the last day of Jake's bachelorhood." Harry admitted with a chuckle and glint in his eyes.

"hmm." she hummed, reaching with her hand to take his. "Your feet still?" Harry questioned, sitting down beside her legs and pulling one of her feet in his hands, undoing the strap he started massaging the ball of her foot. "oh god don't stop." Liv moaned, not even bothering to lift up her head. "I won't Merida." he chuckled as he continued massaging her feet. "What was she bloody thinking, wanting pictures out in the snow whilst it's still freezing." Liv noted with a small roll of her eyes and a wave of her hand in the air.

"I don't know Merida." he chuckled, stopping his ministrations and laying down beside her, his head held up by his hand. "What?" she asked, wiggling a bit on the bed as she got uneasy by his staring at her. "Nothing." he grinned, his hand running over her head.

"I just love you." he replied, leaning down to kiss her lips. giving him a small smile when they pulled apart, she pushed him down on his back and threw her leg over his, straddling his lap. "It's a good thing I love you as well then." she told him, her hands resting on his chest. "I'm a very lucky man." he agreed, holding up his hands, which Liv gladly took, their fingers intertwining. "I think we're both lucky." Liv whispered, before leaning down and kissing his lips.

"Do we have time?" he as a bit breathlesly as they pulled apart, but she could already feel his ragging hard on beneath her. "We'll make time." she grinned, before claiming his lips again. His hand reached behind her and started pulling down the zipper of her dress as she undid his morning vest and tie.

sitting up nose to nose, she pulled the vest of off him and groaned in annoyance as she now had to unbutton his shirts buttons. "Damn how many bloody layers do you need?" she questioned, deciding to rip the last four buttons open. "desperate." Harry chuckled as he looked towards the place his buttons had flown.