Chapter 58

first of all thanks to you all for your lovely comments. I'm really happy all of you still like this story, I hope you'll enjoy the new chapter as well. 

The following day Harry and Will were playing a fundraising polo game. They'd driven to the Beaufort Polo Club ahead of Kate and Liv. The two women were tasked with getting two boisterous children under control. It seemed the weather was reflecting these two as the wind had blown all night long.

Liv herself felt pretty restless after nights like that. Her mother used to tease her that because she'd been born on the night of a storm she reflected that in everything she did. Looking back at all she'd done, maybe she was a little hurricane, impacting things she reached or touched.

"I give up," Kate stated as she dropped down on the couch, George's coat in her hands as Liv turned to her with a grin on her face. "Already?" she asked her, half breathless herself. Those two seemed to be having an endless supply of energy, especially Charlotte. She sat down beside Kate and watched as the two siblings chased each other.

"Imagine having a small Harry running amongst, causing trouble like it's father and mother," Kate said in a teasing manner as she dug her elbow into Liv's side.

"God you want me to get grey hairs already?" she stated with a snort, before starting to shake her head. Imagining that was a little too much for now. She could imagine it perfectly. A mini Harry running around in her troublemaking ways.

"Just saying." She held up her hands as she grinned teasingly at her friend and soon to be sister-in-law.

"yea, well let's get started with these two. That's hard enough as it is." Liv announced as she stuck her arm out just as George was about to pass her. "Got ya." she grinned as she tickled his sides. "Aunty Liv, Charlotte and me were playing." He said in her usual sassy manner as she rolled her eyes.

"Are we being cheeky again? Monkey" she asked him with a grin on her face as she looked down at him. "Yes." He admitted proudly and she rolled her eyes, she should really stop that, she'd noticed George and Charlotte starting to do it as well.

"Come on, let's get changed and we're going to watch uncle Harry and Daddy Play Polo." She told him as she got up with him, his arms wrapping around her neck as she headed upstairs to get him changed for the match.

***

An hour later they'd changed and fed the two energetic children and got them in the far. The PO's had realised that getting keys from the future Duchess was like pulling teeth. She loved to drive, had a license and was perfectly capable of driving herself. No one even bothered anymore trying to explain that it was their duty to do so and that she had a new duty now.

"that duty doesn't entitle me to become a bitch or a user." She'd stated and Jim had told them to just go along with it. So far she hadn't been any trouble for them. Yes, Liv was stubborn and it was hard to teach a fox new things. But that's what made her so loved and approachable to everyone at Kensington Palace.

Everyone knew that she wasn't afraid to help, get her hands dirty. She'd already established such a relationship from before she became engaged. They still remembered the day she'd come into the staff area where the PO's, cooks, maids and other people helping them and the others at the palace sat. It was their place under the state apartment, a small restaurant and living area for them.

She'd been bored and alone seeing as no one was around and had just gotten herself a chair after getting lunch and sat at the table with them. Liam still had to laugh when he thought about it.

'they'd heard the door at the top of the stairs slammed shut, light footsteps coming down before the intended of their Prince Harry walked in with a smile on her face. She went to the buffet, got herself a plate and filled it before sitting down with the staff at the long table.