Chapter 78

So here's the next chapter; I hope you'll enjoy it. :) 

"At last they heard Aslan's voice, "You can all come back," he said. "I have settled the matter. She has renounced the claim on your brother's blood." And all over the hill there was a noise as if everyone had been holding their breath and had now begun breathing again, and then a murmur of talk."

I read, my legs stretched out in front of me, Nathan's small head, resting on my chest as, my on arm wrapped around him, securing him against me, whilst the other hand held the page open of the book laying in my lap.

"The Witch was just turning away with a look of fierce joy on her face when she stopped and said," I paused, taking a breath before taking on a voice and saying: ""But how do I know this promise will be kept?" "

"Haa-a-arrh!" I imitated the growl of a lion before continuing: "roared Aslan, half rising from his throne; and his great mouth opened wider and wider and the roar grew louder and louder, and the Witch, after staring for a moment with her lips wide apart, picked up her skirts and fairly ran for her life." I finished, closing the book in my lap, with each sentence his head had dropped.

"no, he jumped up straight. "finish the book?" he asked, looking up at me. "Nathan, you're tired, I'll finish the book tomorrow night, okay." I said, looking down at him. "promise?" he asked, "I promise, it's only Friday, we're still here until Monday morning, I promise I'll finish the book tomorrow and maybe start the second one." I promised, trying to crawl out of his bed.

"Will you lay with me until I'm asleep?" he asked, the tired tone and sweet manner in which he asked me, I crawled back in bed as he laid down, minutes later he was fast asleep and I say a smiling harry looking at me as he leant against the doorway.

"what?" I whispered. "you're great with him." He said, taking my hand in his as I silently closed the door behind me. "well, he's my little brother, he deserves to feel wanted and not neglected by mom." I explained, looking over my shoulder at the door next to ours.

"still, you choose to do that, nobody made you. the way you two take care of your two brothers is admirable." Harry praised, leaning his hip against the counter of the sink as I ran the tap to brush my teeth.

"yea well, they deserve it and moments like that." I began, pointing my thumb backwards, to the room next doors where Nathan was sleeping. "make it all worth it." I finished, toothbrush in my mouth as I stared into Harry's eyes through the mirror.

"it does." He smiled, sweetly at me as he started brushing his teeth as well. We finished getting ready for bed in silence, touching one another when we passed, small touches, but as we got in bed we snuggled together, the hours we had spend outside riding the horses, washing bob and coming back inside where it was warm catching up with us.

"you said he wanted to go and see the forth movie right?" harry asked, snuggling closer to me. "yea, he and George asked me about it this week, just before the state dinner when they were watching the first movie. Apparently the movie premiers in April and they would like to go and see the movie." I recalled what they had told me and what I had found on the internet after they had told me about it.

and secretly I wanted to see the movie as well, I had been 14, 12 years ago when the first movie had been released and I kind a felt like I needed to see it through to the end, like a series I had started following that had started when I was six, finished when I was 19. I had been watching a kids cartoon at the age of 19 but I had wanted to know how it finally finished, see the end from something I had followed for so long, and this felt exactly like that.

"Well, maybe. I do say maybe I can suggest it at Miguel that you take George and Nathan to the premiere, maybe together with Kate, make it an official event. That way Nathan can meet the actors as well and they see the movie, I'm sure I can make Miguel to agree if Kate agrees as well." Harry suggested.