Chapter Thirteen

First of all thanks to the voters and the comments. It's heartwarming to know that this story is being liked. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter just as much. 

Standing to the side of the stage as Harry received his prize, she looked up at him with a proud and beaming smile.

When the crowds clapped, she clapped along as they announced Harry and Will's team. When he walked off the stage, he went straight over to Liv. "Will you help carry this to the car? " He asked her, holding up the bottle of champagne and bag of Maserati.

she nodded her head and accepted the bottle as he took her other free hand and he carried the bag.

"So have you enjoyed yourself so far." He asked he didn't want her to feel neglected when he was having fun on the field. he'd tried to keep her in his line of sight once in a while from atop his horse.

He'd been relaxed and happy to see that Kate had taken her under her wing as he was playing polo. he still remembered when Will had brought Kate along to their skiing trip. 'their first official outing.' they had been together for nearly a year back then. and here he was two weeks after getting together with her.

yes he was much older than Will had been at that time and more ready to take the next step, but he could wait. knowing Liv wasn't ready yet for that big of a commitment.

"Yes, I have," she replied, looking up at him as he was a bit bigger than her. looking down at her he quickly pecked her lips, pulling her into his body, his arm thrown over her shoulder.

When they reached the car, Liv handed the bottle bag to Harry as she scanned her purse for the keys. locating them she opened the car and put his prizes inside of it. "that one we'll be sharing tonight." he whispered as she leant against the side of the car.

"mmm, is that so?" she teased with a raised eyebrow. "yeah, maybe we could combine my favourite gift with it." he commented as he walked up to her and kissed her lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she teased, nudging his side as she noticed his bag with the suit he would wear on the backseat. "You going to change now or later?" she asked, nodding her head at the bag.

"I'll change later." he shrugged, taking the keys out of his girlfriend's hands and locked the car. "first I want to introduce you to a friend of mine." he explained, holding out his hand for her to take.

"Okay." she replied a bit careful, curious to know what friend he was talking about.

"Seeiso." he told her, kissing the side of her head.

"You mean Prince Seeiso?" she nearly shrieked, throwing her head up, nearly hitting her head on his chin. 'what a site that would have been?' she thought to herself.

stopping on their way to the main tent, he rubbed her arms: "Don't worry, He's really nice. He and I began Sentebale. You'll like him, as I know he'll like you."he told her, certain that they would like each other. he didn't have any doubt about it.

he intertwined their hands again and continued walking to the main tent. looking down at her he could see her scanning her surroundings. he could understand it was a lot to take in and be faced with. the press on one side of the field, the celebs and aristocracy in the main tent.

he realised that the group she had been with so far had put a bubble around her, had protected her from facing it all. So she could find her bearings first from the distant.

"How do you do it?" she asked him, meeting his eye, she had already asked Kate before. But now she wanted an answer from her boyfriend on how he dealt with it all. Or maybe he wasn't the right person. he was born into it. he didn't really have to adapt to it all.