Chapter twenty

So first of all a massive thanks to all those following and liking this story. I'm glad this story is being so well received. I'm glad Harry finally found his match and I hope he's happy with Meghan. But this story is about our ginger prince and Liv :p.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think.
The next morning Liv woke up at 10.30 staring at her ceiling for a little while. Before she finally got up to take a quick shower.

She noticed that Autumn was still asleep when she came down, making some breakfast. Sitting down at the kitchen island she leafed through her binder again.

But after an hour Autumn still hadn't come down. It was nearing lunchtime and she decided to go and wake her up.

opening her bedroom door, she said: "Wakey-Wakey. Sleeping beauty. If you still want to go out for lunch, you have to wake up. Right now!!" She ended up yelling the last part.

Autumn almost rolled out of her bed on the other side. "God, when are you going to stop doing that." Autumn huffed over her shoulder as she looked at her friend.

Liv threw back her head in laughter and she earned herself a pillow thrown her way. It only ended in a pillow fight, feather's flying everywhere around the room. The fun got interrupted by Liv's phone going in her back pocket.

Flopping down on the bed, she reached for her phone and answered it, holding it between her shoulder and head. Just as she was about to say her first word, Autumn hit her with the pillow. The word coming out as an: "oemf."

"Liv, are you okay?" she heard Harry's worried voice on the other line say.

"
yea, yea. Autumn's looking for war that's all." Liv laughed, throwing a warning look in the direction of her friend and putting the pillow on her stomach.

"Okay, Do I wanna know?" he asked and she heard him grinning over the phone, which in turn made her smile again.

"We're having a pillow fight, oemf." she started saying in a proud tone but finished in the oemf when she was hit with a pillow again.

She heard him laugh over the phone and he probably imagine us surrounded by feathers. Which wasn't that far from the truth, looking around she saw the feathers covering the floor.

"I think we'll have to buy some new pillows for you, though." she quipped shaking her head at the state of the room.

She heard Harry laughing over the phone again, turning her head in Autumn's directions she suggested. : "Why don't you go and take shower, so we can go and eat lunch. Instead of hitting me with what we can barely call pillows."

She chuckled when she heard her mutter something under her breath before the bathroom door closed.

"Now we can talk love, she's in the bathroom." she told her boyfriend on the other line of the phone.

"Good, so I saw your message this morning when I woke up. Thanks love for letting me know that you got home." she heard him smile.

" You asked me, didn't you?" she questioned with a chuckle as she pulled a feather from her hair.

"yea, I did. Will you call me again tonight before you leave and when you arrive? I just want to know that you're safe." he asked her, he still couldn't believe that he would have to miss her for the next 3 weeks. And god knows how many other times after that.

"Of course. Are you still at your father's?" she asked him, turning on her stomach.

"Yea, we're eating lunch, I'll put you on speaker." he told her and she couldn't believe that he was sitting with his family when she was acting like a big kid on the other side of the line.