Chapter 33

So first of all a massive thanks to all those having commented and voted on the previous chapter. I'm delighted to know that this story is loved by so many of you guys. here's the next chapter as promised I hope you like it. 

"what happened?" Kate asked her, sitting down next to her on the ground next to her. Kate was more than worried about the young women sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she started repeating in a whisper, whilst shaking her head in shame. She was ashamed of herself and what had happened a few hours ago. At least she thought it was a few hours ago, after all, Kate and Will were here instead of with their children.

"Don't be," Kate told her, giving her hand a small squeeze and trying to reassure her that everything would be alright.

"Believe me, you don't have to be sorry for what happened. I think I would have done the same." Kate tried to make her feel better, she wasn't sure if she would have done the same. Her and Liv were different that way, but she would try to convince her if it made her feel any better.

"But you never did," Liv told her, trying to wrap her head around what had happened. Yes, she was a hothead but she had almost never lost her temper like that. Certainly not at the press or in such a public manner.

Most of the time she was collected and put together. Having managed to get a grip on her temper through the years.

Neither could she imagine Kate doing the same as she had done. She was the definition of a collected and put together women. She never yelled, never let her temper get the best of her if she even had one.

"I didn't. but what they have been doing the last couple of days. It's way out of line, even for them. Everybody in the family will see it like that." Kate tried to reassure her that the Royal Family would understand.

"I don't know. I'm not sure they'll understand my point of view." Liv sighed dropping her head on her knees in desperation. what was she supposed to do now?

"how do you even know what happened?" Liv asked, lifting her head again, realising that she knew what had happened all of a sudden.

"somebody filmed the entire thing and put it online already. Jake called us worried about you when you came home in a state." Kate informed her and Liv dropped her head on her knees again in a groan of frustration.

"Great," she muttered, a lump in her throat. "Everybody will be so mad," Liv admitted shaking her head against her knees.

"nobody will be mad. Gran will tell you off. She'll tell you can't do stuff like that. But she'll understand and won't be made at you." Kate tried to assure her, rubbing her hand up and down her back.

"I'm not so sure," Liv said in defeat and a shake of her head.

"I don't think I can do this anymore. They started harassing my family as well now. Elize is safe with you guys and it's part of her job but my brothers didn't choose this life." she paused looking up at Kate.

The best Kate could describe it was that it was a look of someone having lost everything looking back at her.

"My grandparents didn't. I don't want to lose the guardianship of my brothers because of all of this. They'll ruin my family and the Royal family." Liv rambled as tears rolled down her cheek again. Her head was shaking in a desperate manner. She couldn't handle this anymore, she knew every decision had an effect. But she couldn't let other people be affected by her decisions anymore.

"Nobody can destroy us, we're a family, we'll always be there for each other," Kate assured her, continuing to rub her back in a comforting manner.