Chapter 53

Thanks all of you for leaving behind a comment, I just noticed that none of my replies got through, I apologise, sometimes my phone doesn't work with me when using this app. I'm glad all of you loved the chapter and the moment you've all been waiting for. Now the moving on part :-p. I said there were exciting things ahead and one will happen here. it's not done in any story I've read so far, but I figured why not do it, it felt right and it'll give a new twist to this story. I hope you'll love it. Now Enjoy. 

Walking back towards the car, turning a corner from a spot that would always have a special place in her heart, she noticed Jim smiling at them before opening the door of the car for them.

"Congratulations Harry, Liv." He smiled at them as they walked up to the car. Sitting down in the car, looking back to the bend in the path it didn't fully set in what just happened.

"Congratulations guys." Lucas' voice said from the driver seat as he grinned at the one stunned and an extremely happy prince in the backseat of the car.

"Thank you." They smiled at him before liv turned to look at Harry. The smile on his face was infectious however as she too couldn't help but smile over rising the still shocked brain of hers.

"You okay?" Harry asked her, taking her hand in his and giving it a small squeeze. He noticed the still surprised and stunned gaze in her eyes as she shook her head a little in disbelief before letting out a small chuckle.

"Yes extremely surprised by very happy." She told him, leaning over to kiss his lips, followed by giving him a small pinch in his arm.

"Aww, what's that for?" He asked, looking down at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Just checking I'm not dreaming." She told him with a grin on her lips.

"Doesn't that normally require giving yourself a pinch?" He asked her as he shook his head in amusement. Yep thing from now on would never be boring again. He hoped the firm could survive the hurricane whirlwind called Olivia Stevens. She was naïve in thinking that she wasn't a special person. I'm just liv would be her usual sentence. But people who knew her personally and professionally and especially those close to her knew better. She was a force to be reckoned with, she left behind an imprint on anyone she met. He couldn't wait to have her by his side as they did their duties as representatives of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth.

He had no better way of putting it to her aura that just sucked you in. There was no escaping her even if you wanted and changed things no matter how hard she denied it herself. But her nativity made her all the more loveable cause she didn't realise the impact she had on other people.

"My life will never be same again, will it?" She asked him with a serious tone. They'd had this chat several times of what would be expected of her if she decided to spend the rest of her life with him. He knew she was ready for it, or as ready as one could be for that life. But Liv has one thing to her advantage she was a chameleon, she fit in whenever and wherever she wanted. She could adapt at the turn of a switch the success of her transition as a tour guide to a businesswoman was only proof of that. He hoped she would be able to apply that to the firm as well, the world would own her no matter how she fought it. She wouldn't be a private citizen anymore.

But then he looked at those blue eyes of his now future wife and realised who he was talking about. Liv could handle everything and anything, she'd adapt and perform her duty as was expected of her.

"No." He admitted with a small sigh, kissing the back of her hand. "But you'll be my wife and that's all that really matters to me, even if it's selfish." He told her with a smile, one she could only return.

"But you won't be alone either. Your friends are still the same, the crazy build up family will keep you grounded. Your own blood family will always be there for you. Even if they can't understand what you'll be going through from now on. They'll be there for you and help you where they can. And then there is my family, we support each other, look out for each other. You and Kate are close and maybe even best friends. Lean on her she's been where you will be threading. Lean on me I'll always be there for you." He promised, running his thumb back and forth against the back of her hand.