Chapter 40

First of all a massive massive thanks to all of those reading this story, commenting and voting. it warms my heart. I may have noted this here before but I'll say it again if I hadn't. I have currently over a hundred chapter of this story written and ready to be posted. Some I'm still re-editing but those are the latest one's I've written. I can promise you a lot is coming, drama, love, friendship; sometimes Choas. I hope that you'll continue to love this story as much as I have making it. So for a special treat for the occasion of the wedding tomorrow. I might be posting this chapter and a second one by tomorrow morning, depending if you guys would like that of course.  So enjoy the chapter and let me know below. 

With Nathan still in Harry's arms. His arm wrapped around her waist they walked up to the now shocked and gathered crowd.

"How, Why, When?" were several questions being asked at once and Liv couldn't help but chuckle as she gave Harry a one armed hug.

"We got back together the night when we met but decided to just keep it between the two of us for a little while," Liv explained with a small shrug of her shoulder as she looked up to smile at Harry.

"So you've been together for the last three weeks and haven't told anyone?" Autumn said as her eyes moved between her and Harry, much to their amusement. "basically. we told Harry's family and I told mine before we left. Mia knew, other than that no one knew." Liv assured them with a smile. She was quite enjoying their shocked and surprised face. but amongst them, she also saw some less surprised faces.

"How come you're here?" Jake asked as he walked up to his friend and gave him a manly hug. "when Liv told me you were coming here on holiday, we decided that I would come here after my visit to the Middle-East." Harry explained.

When everyone had greeted Harry they settled down on the dinner patio. "So how have you been able to hide all of this?" Autumn asked them as she looked between the both of them. "I told you I had to work late or had to go visit the training facility. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't." Liv admitted with a sheepish look on her face.

"You two," she said with a small shake of her head. Jake walked up to Autumn and patted her shoulder. When she got up Jens looked up at questioned: "Where are you two going?"

"is it your business?" Liv questioned with a raised eyebrow an amused tone to her voice. She gave Jake an encouraging smile and nod of her head for them to keep going. You're sometimes worse than a woman." Liv teased him with a shake of her head as the people around them started laughing.

"You two were talking earlier, you handed him a paper," Jens said as he crossed his arms. yes, Jens was sometimes worse than a woman when it came to curiosity.

"So?" Liv chuckled with a small shrug of her shoulders, Harry kissed the top of her head to cover the smile on his face. He was in on the secret and by secret glance between his girlfriend the beach where he had learned Mia was.

"You told Mia?" he whispered in her hair and he felt her nod. Those two could never keep any secret from each other, he thought to himself as a smirk grew on his face.

"Now I'm certain you know more." Jens teased her as he got up and started coming her way. Harry only hoped that his girlfriend wasn't about to end up in the pool and drag Jens with her. Those two were like little kids when they could rile each other up in a sibling manner.

"Fine," Liv said, holding up her hands, not really looking forward to a dip in the pool or the ocean. "You didn't hear it from me. Well, you can't really have heard it from anyone else," she said, scrunching up her brow at that though.

"Let's just say that he's been carrying a ring with him for about a month now." Liv declared and she could hear several gasps around the table.

"He's going to propose?" was the gasped question as some's eyes bulged out. "I hope that is what he's going to do with it." Liv snorted as she chuckled with a shake of her head as she turned her head to kiss Harry's lips.