Chapter Eighteen

So first off all I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading the last chapter and for the votes. I hope you'll like this chapter just as much. 

The next morning the Nottingham Cottage was a bit of chaos. They had overslept themselves and rushed into the shower, whilst hurrying to get themselves ready.

Liv ran downstairs and started preparing breakfast, whilst Harry woke Liz and Jesse.

Harry when through the cover pathway and told Will and Kate they would wait on the driveway out of KP.

"So where are we off to?" Liv asked, starting to follow Will just having come from the inner courtyard of their house.

"Just follow Will. It's a surprise." Harry told her, a grin lighting up his entire face.

"I hate surprises." Liv muttered under her breath, Harry snorting beside her.

Liv knew her surroundings like the back of her hand and she started recognizing the route they were taking.

"Are we headed to BP?" Liv turned to Harry with a raised eyebrow, before looking back at the road. the look on his face was enough of a reaction for Liv.

"I hope you're not introducing me to your gran." she warned him with a raised eyebrow, she really did not want to have that introduction yet.

"No, although there is a chance we might run into her. She's at BP after preparing for the state dinner tonight." he told her with honesty and Liv took a deep breath.

"Harry." she said, tilting her head to the side.

she noticed the tourists looking up and turning their head in the direction of the four Range Rovers approaching BP.

they all started taking pictures when they started noticing who was sitting in the second and third car.

Liv followed behind Will and through the gates and into the inner courtyard. she'd been in this building multiple times, as a tour guide, it always took her breath away. The history and meaning of the building was enough to take her breath away. and the fact that it was the only working palace in the world didn't hurt either.

they all got out of the cars and took the entrance that Liv remembered the most of Will and Kate's wedding. they tour they got had been absolutely amazing, she'd seen things she hadn't even seen as a tour guide and for once it was kind off nice to not be the tour guide.

that didn't mean that sometimes she didn't add her own pieces here and there. she couldn't help it, it was imprinted in her DNA to share the information in the sponge she called a brain.

Having a Prince, future King and Queen as tour guides was something that she'd never forget. Liv was certain that and she was sure that her siblings would never forget either.

"I'd love to show you the State dining room, but they are preparing that for the state banquet tonight." Will said with a regretful look.

"But I would say that this tour didn't go bad." Liv chuckled, "We saw people most don't." she added as she put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, before intertwining her hand with Harry.

"But we do have one final surprise for you guys." Will grinned as he led them to the back door.

"William I swear. If you're introducing me to your gran." she said, angling her head to side and forward a little, her eyebrows raised and her finger pointed in his direction.

"I'm not introducing you to my gran. Although she would love to meet you." Will chuckled, holding up his hands. "I had to tell her to wait a little. That Harry would introduce you, when he was ready." Will told her, looking at his brother as they walked in the back garden.