Chapter 37

First of all, a massive thanks to all leaving comments behind. You have no idea how much it means to read your reactions and suggestions. I hope you'll enjoy the next chapter. 

Kate's POV:

Kate was relieved that she had managed to convince Liv in following her and leaving her office. She'd been more than shocked to see her friend in such a state. Saying that she was worried would have been an understatement.

She was pretty sure that she hadn't slept since Monday evening, maybe even longer. She hated to see her in such a state.

Pippa had told her that she had been staying at the office, day and night, trying to avoid everyone and biting off every head. Mia had come home crying saying she didn't even recognise her best friend and that she was worse than she had ever been.

When they got to the elevator he could see her leaning against the side of the elevator. she could see the exhaustion and everything having caught up with her on her face.

She had always been so strong, more than strong, but something had broken her will to fight if she had to put a name to it.

she kept her eye on her as her eyes blinked and then he saw her knees buckle, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed on the ground. "LIV!!!" she yelled out, crouching down next to her, trying to shake her awake.

Looking up at Christophe in a desperate manner, she begged him to help her and her friend. He crouched down next to them and she could see him try and find her pulse in her neck.

She begged to whatever there was that her friend had literally worked and starved herself to death. She knew that Harry would never return from that if that were to happen.

"Her pulse is incredibly weak, we should get her to a hospital," he told her with a small begging shake of his head. he too cared for the young women now unconscious. she had wormed her way into everyone's heart at the palace.

She would always try and find the time to come and visit the PO's when she visited, all of them had gotten to know her pretty well. She was incredibly kind, helpful and compassionate. She always tried to help in any way she could. And if some of them had a bad day, she'd always be willing to just listen or sit with them in their lounge and office and keep them company if Harry was busy.

The thing that made her even more loveable was the fact that she didn't even realise how special of a person she was. She just always put it down to her being her. but that was just it, her being her, was the one thing that made her loved by everyone he knew.

Yes, some were jealous he could see that as well, but there was always going to be someone that was against her. Jealous of what and who she was and surrounded by. He had heard from Jim the day after they had broken up that she had gone through a miscarriage in Africa and had been dealing with it on her own ever since.

"Can't we take her to KP or Clarence house? ask the family doctor to come to us. I do not want her to be the subjected to another article or rumour." Kate explained wanting to look out for her now unconscious friend.

she didn't want an article to be written about her, making it even worse for her than it already was. she and Harry were already headlining news with their other break up and the miscarriage.

she wanted to protect her and look out for her, she'd been subjected to the vultures enough to know that they could drill you into the ground.

"I'll call Tim from the car." Christophe sighed as he put his arm under her body and pulled her against his chest. He was horrified and even more worried to feel her spine and ribs against his arms and chest. this wasn't good, he knew that much.