Chapter 59

I apologise for the lateness in my update, I haven't had much energy to do much else than sleep by the time I get home from my internship for my nursing degree. I hope'll enjoy this chapter and lives up to what you expected after the long wait. 

After a week spent in seclusion in up at Balmoral, Liv and Harry had come back to start planning some more engagements. The talk about their first Royal tour together had started as well. Apparently, lots of countries had felt the need to invite them.

"So have you been able to look at all the invitations?" Ed asked them as they sat opposite of him. the table was surrounded by their team who would be with them and was responsible for everything that had to do with it.

"Not all of them," Liv said looking back at Harry as they looked at their team. By now they all knew what kind of Duchess and person she wanted to be. she'd laughed her ass off afterwards when the guy had asked her. Well, they'd discovered for themselves and were pretty happy with how she was turning out as a future Royal.

A stack of papers and envelopes and their computers were spread around the meeting table. They'd been trying to get through all of them when they'd been joined by the team. But there were just too many to get through all of them. There were offers, invitations, congratulations, letters to both of them. on the table in front of them alone were over 2000 letters alone.

"Which one's have you covered?" Gabby asked from her spot beside Liv. "We've gone through the one's of Britain so far," Liv noted at the stack Harry and she had put aside to go and visit if they could cover all of them by the time they got married. There were around 15 they really wanted to go and see, establish who Liv was to the public, what her interests would be and to get to know the people from everywhere around the UK. With just these visits they wanted to convey what she'd stand for, what they as a team would stand for in years to come.

Harry had already established himself of course through the years. Liv yes, the public knew she was hard working, devoted to anything she put her mind to. Her business MICE and the years she'd been a guide was enough proof of it.

Those who'd been with her and able to see her as a guide had the pleasure of already knowing what kind of person she was. They had every faith in her that she'd make a great addition to the Royal family and that number went into 1000. Some had given interviews, wanting to give their own thought on the future Royal. Others had shared pictures and stories. In the end, it didn't really mater to her, if that was a way for the people to get to know her, so be it. She wasn't going to stop them. It was also nice to know that after the huge failure in Africa, many people had actually enjoyed travelling with her as a guide.

"We've picked out 15 so far across the UK. we looked up a few of our own as well, some places we wanted to visit there are Eight of those." Harry said, moving the stack of invitations to David and Miguel, their head advisor and head secretary.

It consisted of visits to communities, entire cities where they could spend the day visiting local charities that were close to their interests. It held openings that once again reflected what Liv would want to focus on and what they found interesting to give a voice too. All of it had been well thought through, one visit needed to show several things.

"these are great, I can't promise we'll be able to do all of them before you get married though," Miguel said, looking up at them with a small smile. A proud smile in Liv's direction. So far she'd surprised them and was fulfiling every expectation put in front of her. they'd doubted it at first if she'd fit with her background. She'd been a self-made woman having come from nothing. But that's what connected her even more to the public, what made her feel loved. then there was the fact that she was incredibly devoted and passionate about her new duty.