Chapter 69

Thanks all you guys, I'm really excited about this chapter, the one we've all been waiting for, I just hope that you guys like it. The pressure is high on me for his. 

On the way to the Abbey, the roar and noise the people were making. It was something she would remember for the rest of their lives. flags were being waved, union jacks, flags with her and Harry's face on it. The moment their car drove past, the cheers only increased. In the distance, she could hear the bells being rung at the Abbey and then they drove up to the entrance.

They were so loud when her door was opened that it was almost the only thing she could hear. Almost being the word, the cheers, yells it was so loud as she handed Mia her bouquet.

The bells announcing her arrival were loud and strong, but the cheers were even louder. Certainly when she set her one foot out of the car, trying to find her footing before getting her second foot out. pushing herself out of the car, her train was still in the car and she felt the tug of it on her dress.

It didn't stop her, however, to turn to the people and give them a wave, which increased the noise even more. With a small chuckle, she turned to Mia who was chuckling as well. "You look absolutely stunning." Mia grinned at her as Liv tugged on her veil.

"Lot's of people have been working on it," she told her with a smile as her grandfather met her at her side of the car. There had been some pretty surreal moment in her life, certainly since dating Harry and becoming engaged to him. But none had prepared her for this, none lived up to it, none had given her the butterflies in her stomach as in that moment.

laying her hand in the crook of her grandfather's arm, she stepped away from the car and felt the skirt float around her legs as it came into its shape. "You look beautiful." her grandfather whispered giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"the Abbey is ready, it'looks amazing and everything will be alright. I'm proud of you." he told her as she gave him a grateful smile before Mia handed her bouquet back.

and with that, they walked up to the West Door of the Abbey where the Bishop was waiting for them. it was weird after all this anticipation and waiting for the day to come, the day itself was moving rather quickly. Six months of preparations, planning, living up to things all leading up to one day.

She felt like sitting on a speeding train. Just before following the bishop inside and setting foot in the Abbey. she turned back to the people and gave them one last wave. Her hand was already tired from all the waving she'd been doing on the way into the Abbey. She could only imagine how sore her arm would be the next day from doing that. Millions of people were lining the streets, each and everyone cheering.

Pulling her veil in place from the small breeze going around, she took one last glance over her shoulder as the bells belted through the city. Crowds continued to cheer, but the noise lessened once she stepped foot in the Abbey and the door closed behind her. her eyes moving around the abbey she felt a sense of relaxation and relief at seeing the entire vision having come to life.

The Dean of Westminster walked up to her and asked with a pleasant smile on his face. "How are you feeling?"

"Happy, excited, ready to get to the front and get married," she told him with a small chuckle. "I can only imagine. Everything will be alright, the last minute things were finished on time and everything is ready," he assured her with a pleasant smile on his face.

"It looks beautiful." she sighed in relief, a small smile on her lips as she looked around again. "That it does, I can only remember the Abbey looking this beautiful only once," he told her as she gave him a small smile and nod of understanding.