Chapter 41

As promised two chapters in a day, a special treat for the wedding :-p. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I love making it. So without further ado, enjoy. 

They picked up the things they'd need to prepare dinner. Walking into the living room area, they could everyone see looking up at them with a broad grin on their faces.

"What?" Liv questioned, pulling up her shoulders and a smirk of her own. "Unbelievable." Liv heard Mia mutter under her breath. giving her best friend a pointed look with a raised eyebrow she walked behind the kitchen island and put down the stuff from the pantry.

"Like you and Glenny boy don't make out half the time." Liv finally said as she picked up the hand towel and threw it at her head from which she ducked and in the process Jens got it thrown at his face.

Mia, Liv, Pippa and Autumn burst out in laughter at the result. in the back of her mind, she heard Harry excuse himself as he left the living room.

"I'll get you back for that Stevens." Jens threw at her with a warning and accusing look on her face. "I look forward to it." she retorted with a serious tone.

"And so if I did," Mia asked her as she joined Liv to prepare dinner. I hope it's wasn't in the pantry as well." Jens teased as he threw the towel back but it missed Liv. Looking down at the towel on the ground, she looked back up and said: "Missed me."

"I'll have other chances." he said with a promising tone, Liv had no doubt his chance would indeed come and she better sleep with one eye open until that came.

"What are we making?" Mia asked as the two women set on to make dinner for everyone. "I was thinking about shrimp curry. I noticed we still have four bags of them in the freezer." Liv suggested with a small shrug of her shoulder.

"Sounds like a plan." Mia agreed as Autumn to get up and the three friends started preparing dinner.

"What was the call about?" Liv asked when she noticed Harry coming back into the room. "It was Zara," he said, leaning against the side of the island they were working on. "Your cousin?" Liv asked, her brow furrowing in question.

"Yes, the one and only," he told her with a small chuckle. "What did she want to ask you?" Liv asked him careful that she wasn't chopping off her fingers whilst cutting the vegetables.

"She invited us over for lunch tomorrow," Harry told her, he was kind of looking forward to introducing his girlfriend to Zara more than they had already.

He was certain that the two of them would get along greatly more than they already were. thinking about he hadn't really introduced her very much to either his cousins.

She had only met Beatrice and Eugenie once, well it seemed he would have to change that.

"Sure why not. She lives in the Cotswolds, not?" She asked him, putting down her knife before she injured herself. "but we should go by my grandparents first. We need to drop Autumn's dress off first." she told him with a nod towards the dress still lying where she had put it on the dinner table.

"I can drop it off myself Liv. I was planning on going for a ride on the horses. You don't have to make a detour." Autumn reassured her from where she stood behind her.

"Are you sure?" Liv asked her, looking over her shoulder towards Autumn. "No, go and don't worry about me," Autumn reassured her and Liv turned back to Harry. "Seems like we're going to see your cousin," she announced with a nervous smile. She'd seen Zara three times and each time had been when she'd gone to see Harry play polo. But outside of that, she hadn't really seen Zara and her family.

"You'll be fine," he reassured her, giving her shoulders a squeeze. "I haven't really met that side of your family yet," Liv admitted leaning against the kitchen island, her head dropped forward.