Chapter Eight

The next morning Liv woke before Harry, her head resting on his chest, as she listened to his heart beating beneath her ear. their legs an intertwined mess.

looking up at his face, she had to admit that he was one of those guys, looking cute while they slept. his eyes closed, his arm slung over his head. his mouth hanging open, the tiniest of snoring noises coming from him.

she still couldn't believe she was laying down in his arms either. she couldn't believe that they had the same feelings for each other. having fallen in love just like that. Like it had become as second nature, like breathing.

she thanked her lucky stars that he was still there after what she'd told him last night. on one hand, she hated the fact that he now knew, knew how messed up she was. but on second thought she was relieved it was out in the open. not longer an elephant in the room between them.

a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders like she was breathing a little easier. and he was still there, his one arm slung across her back, resting on her side pulling her closer to his body. keeping her there locked against his body.

And him still being here after everything she told him last night. It was a confirmation that he really was there for her and wouldn't leave anytime soon.

she knew that he would probably need to talk about it. My friends had each other when they supported me through a rough patch. he didn't, and I knew my friends confided in each other about it. So I would be okay if he confided in someone, just not half the world.

"Good morning, Love." she heard him say in his scruffy and sexy morning voice.

"Morning, My love," she answered a smile gracing her lips as she looked up at him. leaning down he clasped her face and closed his lips over hers.

He was kissing me tenderly, slowly but surely he got more passionate, more greedy. Liv knew she had been ready for more, just never found the guy she trusted, but now in Harry's arms, she did.

she wanted to take things further with him, but still, she was scared she'd freak out.

she was scared that he didn't want to make love to her after what she'd told him. after he knew how messed up she was, what she'd been through.

their kiss grew more passionate as time went by, his tongue seeking entrance into her mouth. As his hand pulled her closer against him as he turned on his side.

the atmosphere surrounding them filled with electricity and tension, sexual tension. kissing him back with the same ferocity and passion as he was kissing her.

opening her mouth, allowing him entrance, the tension only intensified as Liv ran her hand over his back. The intensity between them had risen so high that Liv was sure she was melting.

Somehow Harry had gotten onto his elbow and was leaning over liv. His hands caressing her side with his hand, running up and down.

running her hand over his bare shoulder, she felt the goosebumps under her skin. her other hand playing with the hairs on the back of his neck as her other ran down his back, tracing his spine.

his hand on which he was leaning softly running through her hair. the longer the kiss lasted, Liv got more confident in what she was doing and passionate as she kissed him back.

The only reason they broke apart was because of the need for air. Breaking apart their noses rested against each other, their breath fanning each other face.

looking into his eyes she saw the passion and desire in his dilated eyes. His hardened member poking her in her thigh he was laying against.

Liv really wanted to make love to him, he'd gotten her riled up and greedy with his kiss. and she was ready. she wanted that with him.