Chapter 26

So first of all massive massive thanks to all those having liked and commented on the previous chapter. I'm glad to know that this story is loved by you guys. Secondly this is the new chapter, I hope it'll live up to your expectation, enjoy. 

"Just close your eyes, for one second," she whispered in his ear as she started undoing his blindfold. She was certain her gigantic smile on her face was written all over her voice, but she couldn't hide it any longer. She was full of excitement and happiness and what they had accomplished here.

The room was filled with around 100 people all of them close friends of Harry and she hoped it would be a great evening. She felt him put his hands on her waist to steady himself. Her shoulder protested when she held it up to untie the blindfold but she didn't care.

She took it from over his eyes and dropped her arms, standing by his side, she smiled at the people in front of them. "Love?" she heard him ask, his one hand reaching to the side. "I'm here," she assured him, taking his hand in hers and squeezing it.

Taking one last look at the group in front of her she grinned and whispered in Harry's direction. "Open your eyes." she took a step back to see what his face was like when he saw everyone in front of him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!" was bellowed throughout the room. The look on his face would be imprinted in her brain for her entire life. First, a look of surprise crossed his face as he looked at her and the people in front of him.

"oh my god." she heard him mutter as he looked back at her and a grin appeared on his face. Liv just nodded her head as if she needed to confirm that they were really there. "You did this?" he asked, his head tilted to the side, his voice filled with emotion and brittle.

"With a little help." she confirmed with a nod of her head and a step in his direction.

"So they didn't forget?" he asked her, looking back at them, still not believing that they were there. "No.," she said in a single breath, squeezing his hand in hers again.

She could see the tears filling his eyes and she quickly wiped it away. "Thank you." He mouthed, leaning down and pecking her lips. Before she could give any other reaction he picked her up and twirled her around. Liv was as red as a tomato as he put her back down, he hadn't minded one bit that so many people were watching them.

When they broke apart, he intertwined their hands and walked towards the group of people. They were greeted by Will and Kate firstly. "Happy birthday brother." Will grinned, hugging him in a true brotherly manner and Liv chuckled.

Will locked eyes with her over his shoulder and he smiled at her, before mouthing 'thank you' in her direction. She didn't need any of that, Harry's reaction to seeing his friends was more than enough for her. But she could see the gratefulness in Will' eyes as he looked at her.

She nodded her head and gave him a small smile in return. When Harry broke away from Will, he swept up his sister-in-law. When he broke apart from her, Harry took her hand again and started leading her to the big group of people.

"I'll stay here, you go and greet them," she said, trying to get her hand from his grip, but he was adamant. She didn't need to behave any more attention, this was Harry's party. She had already taken a lot of his attention lately.

"No, way love," he stated, shaking his head as he looked back over his shoulder at her. "You deserve to be at my side at all times," he told her, his voice filled with conviction and love and she nodded her head.

They walked side by side towards Guy, Elizabeth, Melissa, Skippy and Jake. she took back her hand and supported her bad arm with it as she watched as they greeted him. The girls giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek as they wished him a happy birthday. The guys on the other had seemed to try and break his ribs as they patted his back.