Chapter 46

I want to apologise if I haven't been on here as much as I usually am. I got hospitalised last Tuesday for a kidney stone. the doc put a stent in but after a few hours at home on Friday evening I had to be taken back into the hospital. So I apologise. I hope you'll love this chapter though. :) 

The week and a half leading up to Christmas went by in a flash. London got transformed into a Christmas fairy tale like usual. That's what Liv loved the most about London, winter. Liv loved all four seasons, but if she did have to pick one she didn't like it would have to be summer. Autumn was beautiful with colours in all shades and intensity. Winter was beautiful and romantic, cause you could be snuggled up in front of the fire, glass of wine. She loved the beauty when everything turned white. Spring was the time that everything came back to life, new life would come into the world, the trees would blossom and grow.

"You sure you want to go?" she asked Harry in amusement as she pulled on a sweater. "yea." he grinned, nodding his head full of certainty. "Alright then." Liv snickered, pulling her gloves from her pockets and holding them into her hands. "are Nathan and Jesse ready?" Liv asked, walking out of the bedroom they had in Nottingham Cottage.

"Yes, they're downstairs with Jim." Harry reassured her as they descended the stairs to see Nathan, Jesse, Jim and Lucas waiting by the front door. "You guys ready?" Liv asked with a grin, specifically looking at her two younger brothers. She'd promised them that they would go to Winter Wonderland the first Friday of the Winter Holidays. Seeing as Harry had to go to Christmas lunch the next day at Buckingham Palace and was leaving on Sunday evening for Sandringham, she thought this would be the right time to go.

"YES!!" both of them called, Nathan started jumping up and down, his enthusiasm infecting every adult in the room. "Alright then." Liv grinned, sling her crossbody bag over her shoulders and holding out her hand for his to take.

"Can we walk?" Jesse asked with a hopeful expression as he turned to Jim, even he knew who the boss was when it came to things like that. "Sure." he smiled down at her little brother as they left Nottingham cottage and started the thirty-minute walk to the other side of Hyde Park.

When they arrived at the Winter Wonderland they headed into the enclosure to see the magical decorated park. "Can we go ice skating?" Nathan questioned, pointing towards the ice skating rink.

"since when can we Ice skate?" Liv asked her little brother, looking down at him, swinging their hands back and forth. "I can't, but you could teach me," he told her with a small smile on his face. "Can you skate?" she asked her boyfriend if she was busy with Nathan she needed someone to spend some time with Jesse as well.

"Sure thing. Why don't we have a little competition?" Harry grinned down at Jesse with a nod in the direction of the rink. "I'm going to beat your ass," Jesse announced, rubbing his glove covered hands together. "Jesse," Liv warned him with a pointed look in his direction. "Sorry." he muttered, turning back to Harry he said: "Come on let's go and do this."

the two of them basically run off towards the rink to put on skates as Liv. "come on bud." Liv smiled, picking him up and walking with him towards the rink. Switching their shoes for ice skates, they went onto the ice in a careful manner. The last thing she wanted was for both of them or either of them to end up in the ER with a broken limb.

"You good?" Liv asked, skating backwards, holding onto her little brother's hands. "Yes, this is so much fun." he grinned up at her as he let go of her one hand to wave at the passing Harry and Jesse. She started teaching Nathan how to skate and although he fell down a few down on his bum, he picked himself up with a giggle and continued.

"I want to try and do it alone," he said, swatting her hand away with a smile. grinning at herself, he definitely had gotten his stubbornness and determinedness from his sisters. "You okay?" she asked, hovering after him, bend at the waist to catch him if the need should arise. "Look Liv, I'm doing it by myself." he grinned over his shoulder at his older sister. "I see bud. You're doing great." she encouraged him with a smile as she straightened and started skating beside him.