Chapter 64

First of all I hope that you're celebrating the last couple of days of 2018 and are looking forward to a new year. For now I hope you'll enjoy this new chapter. 

The day following the WellChild Awards, it wasn't a lazy one for Liv. Just before noon, she was expected at BP. Today was the day for the final fitting of her dress. It was crazy to think that it had started about four months ago with a sketch of her dream wedding dress. And now 13 days ahead of her wedding she was going to put it on, one trial and error run. If there was anything that needed to be altered or added, now would be the time.

Driving from KP to BP, Kate beside her in the passenger's seat. It was surreal, London truly had started it's preparations. 13 more days till her wedding, she couldn't believe it. Driving through the city, it was as if these things, putting up flags, putting gates it was all for someone or something else.

Practice runs were being done here and there, sniffer dogs were going around. She could only imagine what the activity would be like the closer they got to their wedding. 13 more days, the preparations throughout the city had already started roughly about a week ago.

The children were about to have their last fitting as well together with Mia. George and Charlotte were in the car behind her. Mia would be taking Nathan and Lila with her, Small Charlotte Spencer would be brought by her nanny. When she thought about it, she realised it would be a very confusing wedding party. Two Charlotte's, two Mia's. Things would certainly get interesting, shaking her head with a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Kate asked her, tilting her head to the side. "Things will get confusing with two Mia's and two Charlotte's," she told her as Kate shook her head in amusement

"And the tiara?" Kate asked her with a raised eyebrow as Liv shook her head and gave a roll of her eyes. "We discussed it in Scotland, but Elizabeth said she'd let me try a few ones with the dress on," Liv told her as she drove the car through London traffic.

"We came to three final tiara's to pick from," Liv told her as she drove towards Buckingham Palace

"which ones?" Kate asked her with an excited smile on her face.

"Well, one I thought didn't even exist anymore," Liv noted with a chuckle and shake of her head as she looked at Kate for a split second. "The strawberry leaf tiara, I thought that one had been made into another one or simply didn't exist anymore," Liv explained with a small shake of her head.

"It's a beautiful one." Kate agreed with a nod of her head. "And the other one?" she asked her.

"The Diamond Fringe Tiara and the Diamond modern fringe tiara," Liv told her as Kate nodded her head, just as she drove through the gate of Buckingham Palace. "Elizabeth even mentioned the Lotus tiara, but that's yours," Liv told her as she parked in the parking lot to the side.

"I borrow it as well, it belongs to the family, that one would look beautiful on you," Kate told her with a small smile as Liv killed the engine. "Yes, I guess we'll have to wait and see." Liv chuckled with a small shake of her head. Here she was a woman never having considered being a girly girl, but a tomboy when she was younger. Now she was talking about wearing tiara's and which one to wear. She'd left her tomboy days quite a while ago by now, but still. It was so surreal to think she was going to wear such a priceless piece of jewellery.

"Will you join me to pick out the Tiara?" she asked Kate as they waited for Mia to arrive. "Of course," Kate assured her with a small smile and a reassuring squeeze on her arm.

"Let's wait for Mia," Liv suggested and not even five minutes later Mia drove into the locked side parking of Buckingham Palace. "Hey." Liv grinned at her as she got out of the car and kissed her cheek, before giving her a hug. "Nervous yet?" Mia asked her teasingly as Liv rolled her eyes.