Chapter 27

A new dawn was upon New Coast, after the ending of Alexander Ajojo's rule. There was hope amongst the people of New Coast of a better future for New Coast.

Alexander Ajojo was ousted and his crimes caught up with him and his associates who stole money from the state. Alexander Ajojo was found guilty for Corruption, murder, fraud, money laundering. He was given two life sentences.

New Coast became a democratic state, people were given freedom they always longed for.

Stanley was elected president. He didn't waste time as he main  focus was bettering the lives of the people New Coast. The international community welcomed his election win, the economic sanctions were withdrawn.

Stanley introduced a healthcare program that will include all citizens, he introduced free higher education, he also scrapped laws that were unfair. With his business background he was managed to get much needed investment to the country.

The Presidential inauguration was held at the national stadium, security was tight. World leaders were in attendance for this special moment for New Coast. The stadium was packed with people.

Stanley was called into the staged. He entered the stage with Susan on his side. The people applauded him as he waved his hand to the crowd. He looked at his father who looked proud of his him.

Stanley steps to the podium. The people never stopped chanting his surname. He became emotional.

The crowd's momentum slowed down.

"Power!" He said as he raise his fist.

"To us!" The crowd responded.

******************************

                   THE END