Chapter 14

The news of the protesters who were killed in the capital city made international headlines. World leaders were condemning what happened in Dowe.

President Ajojo was a frustrated man as the event of today will have a negative impact on his rule. President Ajojo walked in the boardroom with his cabinet ministers seated.

"How could this happen?" President Ajojo asks as he looks at Akin.

"Er ..." Akin was cut off by the president.

"Don't give me that. Why didn't our intelligence  pick up this planned protest. I invested a lot of money in that department of yours to prevent such thing happening." President Ajojo said as walks around the room.

"I'm sorry, my intelligence officers dropped the ball. I have learned now that this protest was planned for weeks."

"I just hate people who are incompetent. Fire those who made us to be in this mess! And who is really behind this mess." President Ajojo ordered.

"My agents are on the ground doing their best to capture him. He is a son of Bishop Amos.

"I thought you killed his son?" President Ajojo asks as looks at Akin.

"Well, it turns out he has another son, and this one come from USA.   You can watch his videos on the internet."

"I don't care weather he comes from USA or from Europe! I need him silenced permanently. I can't have people like him in my country."

"Roger that." Akin says as he nods.

"And then why are you still waiting for? Leave me alone now!" President Ajojo yelled.

His cabinet ministers left the room in a hurry.

President Ajojo stood near the window, his jaw clenched in anger.

******************************
Votes 😁

Comment 😁

Share 😁